Reviews for Return of Namikaze
Will chapter 22 . 5/13
Hinata!? WTF!? She's like a lunatic idiot, and so OOC lolz... Crazy Like a Bitch that one, btw thiz story is amazing cool man! but there's some typo here and there and some grammatical error, but As lolng as i undrestand what you mean that's okay by me..
chers..
Raine chapter 13 . 5/12
Shame, soo Many Grammatical Error This one..
Lee Fay chapter 4 . 5/12
Wow, this story is kind of cute.. haha, but there are some typo's I think and some slop spelling
but it's 'kay..
I can't wait to continue reading again..
Keep writing will ya? :)
samuraipanda85 chapter 81 . 5/4
I'm genuinely dissapointed. I thought Kushina would fail just as her father did all those years ago. So the sequel would be all about her trying to bring Fugaku back home. Instead you mean to tell me that two genin took down the strongest Shinobi in the world. Even fanfics have their limits on believability. I guess it hardly matters at this point, but still.
samuraipanda85 chapter 79 . 5/4
Like a circle, it all comes back around.
Once again two warriors meet.
Different motives, different reasons, same tragic outcome.
samuraipanda85 chapter 77 . 5/3
Kinda sappy, but whatever.
Interesting turn of events thou. Exactly how many members make up the Akimatchi clan anyway? I thought clan's had maybe 30 members tops.
Final thoughts. You're gonna have Kushina pull a Minato aren't you?
samuraipanda85 chapter 76 . 5/3
Ok, so phase one of their master plan was to get slaughtered by the rest of the village. Cool cool. What's phase two?
samuraipanda85 chapter 75 . 5/3
Wait a minute...Choza isn't being controlled by Itachi is he? I mean he hated the Namikazes way before. Wasn't he out for Namikaze blood before Itachi was revealed as the super weapon? But still, he could have kept Choza's grudge going for all these years with mind controlling genjutsu...
Next chapter!
samuraipanda85 chapter 74 . 5/3
Come to think of it. Nearly every single proglem that happens in the Narutoverse is caused by clans.
EVERY.
SINGLE.
ONE.
samuraipanda85 chapter 73 . 5/3
Didn't think you would ever connect those scenes. This is either the sign of really good planning or a really good memory. Either way, kudos.
samuraipanda85 chapter 67 . 4/28
Wait, if Neji is the head of the Hyuga clan. Shouldn't all this clan dispute nonsense be forever put to rest?
samuraipanda85 chapter 64 . 4/28
The f*ck?
I thought it was gonna be some original character.
Ok, sure. Whatever.
samuraipanda85 chapter 63 . 4/28
Called it.
I think?
samuraipanda85 chapter 61 . 4/28
Did Tsunade just win a bet?
Something tragic is about to happen in this story isn't it?
samuraipanda85 chapter 55 . 4/28
Funny how it turned out that regular shadow clones do in fact transfer memories to the original. Nice compromise thou.
1,565 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »