Reviews for The Demon's Smile
meek-bookworm chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Oh drat! The story was so hopeful and Sam seemed to be winning until that last line...Thanks for writing. I've only seen Ruby briefly in 2 episodes but she doesn't strike me as the most altistic of people.

mb
Bookwrm17 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Very cool. You captured the power struggle of Sam and Ruby's relationship very well. And that last line was the perfect touch...it leaves a sense of ambiguity as to just what Ruby wanted all along and just who won in the end.
GDrone chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Very interesting... Why did she smile? And I actually like the romantic pairing of Sam and Ruby... I would love to see Dean's reaction to that one.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Hmm, interesting... I was actually wondering whether Ruby was the one who 'owned' Dean's Contract, and I think you're right in that she's going to force Sam to do more and more evil things for her in the name of saving Dean. But she's not going to have that card to hold over them forever. Hopefully. Writers strike willing!

Good job!
hayley chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
AWESOME! totally and utterly awesome! though id prefer ruby with a tiny bit more compassion, but it is STILL awesome the way you portrayed sam and ruby, BOTH trying their hardest to out do the other for different reasons! :D LOVE IT
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Aww man! Any chance of continuing this!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Wow. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Now this was a perfect fic with just the right amounts of angst and hate- but that last line makes me wonder who really won in the end.