Reviews for So
np chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
This was incredibly well written. Definitely one of the top stories I've read, period. Great work. You wrote both of the characters and their struggles beautifully.
mytype.O chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
awesome! really good build up
ChayCredible chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Amazing. Claire character i feel is perfect, pretending to hate Elle while still allowing her to do things, but not going to far.

P.s claire does seem like a biter lol.
stripedheart chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
God, I love this so hard. This is by far the best Elle/Claire fic I've ever read. You're making me want to write one. And I'm prety sure I read a sequel to this on lj a little while ago which just continued the awesomeness. Claire's so mean and it's so good!
x.Miss.Attention.Span.x chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
I love the jumps through time, showing the progress in their relationship. You wrote this beautifully. Cute and yet at the same time retaining the kind of hateful relationship the two have. I loved it :D
doesnt-go-away chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
OMG this is gorgeous. Intense, sexy, kinda disturbing, yet very beautiful and sweet. I especially like that for once Claire is the one being kinda mean, and that you described Elle's hurting and confusion. This is such a amazing piece, I'm so happy I found this. I do hope you write more Elle/Claire.

Great job ;)
ImKindaOffBalance chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
GUH. this was just so perfect. I love your elle so hard. seriously, one of the best fics I've read in a long time.
WannaBeRogue chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
This was fantastic. I liked the over all flow of this story. It wasn't rushed at all and it fit the characters very well. Thank you for writing this story as it completely made my day.
unrestrictedparadise chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
That was awesome! Sequel? Maybe? No? OP
Venera22 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Yeah EClaire! Thank you for this! You impersonated Elle so well, it was like reading the story of a kid stuck in the body of an adult... It was really good!
overkill-Max chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Not only was that super hot, the buildup to it was great. Seeing Elle portrayed as vulnerable and out of place and craving something she didn't understand was amazing. And giving Claire a darker edge was also brilliant. Loved it!
LaughLoveLive chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Every now and then I pop over here from my main fandom to see what juicy stories are out here from one of my favorite shows.

This story made me so glad I read it. That was as hot as I have read in a while. I could see the jumble of emotions that Elle was experiencing.

This is one of the hottest new pairings in fan fiction and you have mastered it already.
Maxi-Luca chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
More? More? God I love this pairing, Claire and Elle are just too hott together. And I normally don't go for blonds, but... Wow. And that was an awesome written scene. Very interesting position too, lol. Kinda made it hotter. More? :-D
MustLoveCas chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
That was hot.
BroodBoy chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
that was AMAZINGLY written!

very good. i hope you keep going with this.

love the Elle/claire stuff.