Reviews for Forced Wedding
A Reader chapter 10 . 9/2
I can only agree with the previous readers' comments. This is by far my favorite fanfiction, if you ever come back please reconsider and finish this story. I still do check even after so many years if a new chapter has been posted.
Damn, Vader made a pretty convincing argument of Sith philosophy and the hypocrisy of the Jedi!
abcmadi123 chapter 10 . 6/8
I told myself. I told myself not to read this story because it was incomplete and I would devastate myself in the end. I could tell just by skimming it that this story was well written and had a thorough plot. So, against my mind's wishes I began to read. And in just two short days I come to the end and find myself highly disappointed. Not because the story was boring and lifeless because it was most definitely not that; but because the author stopped writing all together. This is one of my absolute favorite stories on this website and I will reread it many more times to come and fantasize in my free time what would have happened. I doubt the author will ever see this comment due to their inactivity but this is a beautiful piece of work and if the time may ever come, I would love to see this continued and finished to the end.
Charlie Hayden chapter 10 . 5/10
I hope the next installment is on it's way. I look forward to seeing how or if Anakin will return or iif Vader will turn against his master. Whatever you have planned, I really look forward to reading more. This is too good to leave unfinished and way too developed of a plot to be left hanging.
Rainbowdea chapter 5 . 4/23
His memories have been altered, haven't they? Knowing Palpypie they certainly have.
Yes, apparently You're silly ! and more!I confirm your words!
TheRealAlgeri chapter 10 . 2/13
I really hope you come back to this story, even if it has been almost 7 years since your last update
Depressed Reader chapter 1 . 1/5
Please update! This is by far the best fanfic I have ever read and I was literally in tears when I found out chapter 10 was not supposed to be the last chapter.

You haven't updated this story for quite some time now, so I am guessing that you don't have time, etc. but please update!

Your biggest fan:
Depressed Reader
Olivia101 chapter 10 . 1/5
Why did you stop posting? This story is great
Daydreams.and.Butterflys chapter 10 . 12/29/2016
Why aren't you still writing for this story? This is well written and should continue to be written. Please finish what you started.
H Bloomfield chapter 10 . 11/18/2016
Since it's now 18 Nov 2016 I'm assuming you've hit similar problems as the writer of the other story did. I, for one would really like to see it finished. You need to get Vader and Padmé out of the dungeon, consummate the marriage, educate Obi Wan about the Sith and Vader about the Jedi, reveal Palpatine as one of those Sith who have lost the plot, like Nihilus, let Vader discover that positive emotions give better results than the negative ones, kill Palpatine and become himself once again
M.B.loveshistory chapter 10 . 10/19/2016
Please update
Jadaerys chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
So I'm here again for the nth time and idk. Please update? Please
Squeal chapter 10 . 8/7/2016
That devastating moment when you have fallen absolutely in love with a fic but realize that it is so old that it will probably never get an update :(
Guest chapter 10 . 7/31/2016