Reviews for Forced Wedding
Depressed Reader chapter 1 . 1/5
Please update! This is by far the best fanfic I have ever read and I was literally in tears when I found out chapter 10 was not supposed to be the last chapter.

You haven't updated this story for quite some time now, so I am guessing that you don't have time, etc. but please update!

Your biggest fan:
Depressed Reader
Olivia101 chapter 10 . 1/5
Why did you stop posting? This story is great
Daydreams.and.Butterflys chapter 10 . 12/29/2016
Why aren't you still writing for this story? This is well written and should continue to be written. Please finish what you started.
H Bloomfield chapter 10 . 11/18/2016
Since it's now 18 Nov 2016 I'm assuming you've hit similar problems as the writer of the other story did. I, for one would really like to see it finished. You need to get Vader and Padmé out of the dungeon, consummate the marriage, educate Obi Wan about the Sith and Vader about the Jedi, reveal Palpatine as one of those Sith who have lost the plot, like Nihilus, let Vader discover that positive emotions give better results than the negative ones, kill Palpatine and become himself once again
M.B.loveshistory chapter 10 . 10/19/2016
Please update
Jadaerys chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
So I'm here again for the nth time and idk. Please update? Please
Squeal chapter 10 . 8/7/2016
That devastating moment when you have fallen absolutely in love with a fic but realize that it is so old that it will probably never get an update :(
Guest chapter 10 . 7/31/2016
Are u ever going to update this?!️️PLEASE DO! UPDATE! I need more!️️
Jadaerys chapter 10 . 5/3/2016
What's up with Darth life? It's been years since your last update but I'm hoping for a miracle that you would someday so I am following your FF.
john chapter 10 . 4/25/2016
ugh i wanted a sex scene
Loufiction chapter 10 . 2/24/2016
Brilliant story. I want to know more :)
Missyr256 chapter 10 . 1/30/2016
I really enjoyed this story. I'm so disappointed that you never finished it although you promised that the story would not be abandoned .its really a shame :(
tkdginger98 chapter 10 . 1/4/2016
I had really liked where this was going
Hristonostore Onnediel chapter 10 . 12/28/2015
please update this it is amazing
Eilwen Zigmen chapter 10 . 11/6/2015
Dear Author

I know it is quite sudden that I sent you a review on a story that you have not touched in quite some time. But...

I read your (delightful) story in one go and you have me at the edge of my seat! I would love to know how Vader and Padme survive (if they do!) and the possible fate of Obi-wan.. oh, I would dearly love to know what happened to Anakin! and then again... I am certain that it will unravel truths I may not be prepared to know!

the history of the Sith and the depths of thought that clearly went into this story is almost staggering! and while I feared for Padme in the beginning, I now truly wish the Emperor to suffer for what he did to Vader... oh, and the directions you can take this in! is Anakin Lord Vader? my gut says yes, but my logic creates other possible reasons! a duplicate? a coincidence? perhaps that title was always meant for any Sith apprentice...

not to mention, how will they escape? what will be the ultimate fate of the galaxy? you mentioned in your note that you already know where to take the story... Oh... you torment me! I would appreciate it if you could, possibly, reconsider your current stance on updates?

Anxiously awaiting reply