Reviews for Forced Wedding
Jadaerys chapter 1 . 9/3
So I'm here again for the nth time and idk. Please update? Please
Squeal chapter 10 . 8/7
That devastating moment when you have fallen absolutely in love with a fic but realize that it is so old that it will probably never get an update :(
Are u ever going to update this?!️️PLEASE DO! UPDATE! I need more!️️
Jadaerys chapter 10 . 5/3
What's up with Darth life? It's been years since your last update but I'm hoping for a miracle that you would someday so I am following your FF.
john chapter 10 . 4/25
ugh i wanted a sex scene
Loufiction chapter 10 . 2/24
Brilliant story. I want to know more :)
Missyr256 chapter 10 . 1/30
I really enjoyed this story. I'm so disappointed that you never finished it although you promised that the story would not be abandoned .its really a shame :(
tkdginger98 chapter 10 . 1/4
I had really liked where this was going
Hristonostore Onnediel chapter 10 . 12/28/2015
please update this it is amazing
Eilwen Zigmen chapter 10 . 11/6/2015
Dear Author

I know it is quite sudden that I sent you a review on a story that you have not touched in quite some time. But...

I read your (delightful) story in one go and you have me at the edge of my seat! I would love to know how Vader and Padme survive (if they do!) and the possible fate of Obi-wan.. oh, I would dearly love to know what happened to Anakin! and then again... I am certain that it will unravel truths I may not be prepared to know!

the history of the Sith and the depths of thought that clearly went into this story is almost staggering! and while I feared for Padme in the beginning, I now truly wish the Emperor to suffer for what he did to Vader... oh, and the directions you can take this in! is Anakin Lord Vader? my gut says yes, but my logic creates other possible reasons! a duplicate? a coincidence? perhaps that title was always meant for any Sith apprentice...

not to mention, how will they escape? what will be the ultimate fate of the galaxy? you mentioned in your note that you already know where to take the story... Oh... you torment me! I would appreciate it if you could, possibly, reconsider your current stance on updates?

Anxiously awaiting reply
A Devoted Reader
Darth Amidala chapter 7 . 7/30/2015
i love this but "pad" is the most disurbing name ever
Darth Amidala chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
I'm gonna die of excessive fangirl moments. LOVE IT! GOOD JOB!

And it's only the first chapter!
todor340 chapter 10 . 6/26/2015
great story overall and i just love what you do with the character of Vader in this story he's not the wimpering anakin or the idiotic murderer :)
Infinity Comes To A End chapter 3 . 6/24/2015
Great!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/3/2015
I really hope that you're going to continu this story eventually. I really like it.