Reviews for Forced Wedding
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 9 . 4/22
This is a beautiful story, touching and articulate. I would love to see where this is going, and love your different perspective on the Sith.
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 4 . 4/22
So good. You have a really unique story and writing style, and I love it.
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 3 . 4/22
It's really good. I hope you have it finished somewhere.
thorn201 chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
i hate pestering people but I'm wondering if this story will ever be update.i being reading this story i think i will have memorized this story if i haven't already so please have mercy on my soul and update before i can actually recite chapters backwards.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
I like it. Really enjoyed it. Hard to believe its been 4 years now. And it was so good :(...Please do continue
thorn201 chapter 10 . 11/27/2014
i find your lack of updates very disturbing . i have read this story a dozen times by now and everything i return to check on the story hoping another chapter is posted .please don't me hanging i need to know what happens next.
Evergreen98 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
It would be wonderful if you decided to finish this one day...

I woul definetly read anything you wrote here!
UnknownVisitor chapter 10 . 8/13/2014
Great storyline, it's really individual (sadly enough, this is something that could be seen more frequent). It's great how you describe a Sith's point of view concerning one's "morals".
As many before, ... please continue it one day!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/29/2014
KEEP WRITING! I want to read the rest of this story!
DarthSkyGirl chapter 10 . 5/10/2014
Ahh this story is absolutely wonderful! I do hope you continue it one day!
AbyssalStarlight chapter 10 . 3/26/2014
Great story! Please update
Guest chapter 10 . 1/16/2014
oh i live it ! how are ther only 10 chapters?! please write more !:)
Guest chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
Awwwwwwww! That last paragraph is soooo cute!
mecaka chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
Sorry, I'm back on the device I don't want to log onto. I'm sad: you haven't updated in three years. That's just cruel, considering that you specifically state at he beginning of this chapter you weren't going to abandon this. Other than that, I really like this. I've begun to notice that you have a tendency for run-on sentences, but you write really well, despite this. I hope you continue this eventually.
mecaka chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
Hey, me again... I'm logged on now! :)
I liked it. I especially liked how shocked Padme seemed, and how she didn't immediately recognize him. (More fluffy Vader... :D)