Reviews for Psyche
deansammy chapter 8 . 3/2/2012
hey there and yet an other good story of it and i think i'm addicted to your storys,becasue i can't stop you may have at the first of the series storys till now, i'd say it took me about one and ahalf week to from bottom to top I'll one's gonna be read tomorrow after work and shopping.
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 8 . 9/28/2010
Really, really good story
Mel Storm chapter 8 . 3/31/2009
loved it!really like the ending where sam gives him the wrist cuff. kick ass! as usual!

peace

mel
RhianaStar chapter 8 . 3/9/2009
Hi just wanted to let you know I liked your story... As for the idea for a Ruby background story... How is that coming along? Also... With season 4 well on its way just wondering what you think of the new Ruby and if you would still be planning the background story?
sweetysmart0505 chapter 8 . 5/26/2008
Poor Dean. He is so so so sorry for almost killing the only person in the world he has left! This was a great story. It was completely awesome, and angsty, and hurt!boy-ey, and totally satisfying to read. Great job!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 6 . 5/26/2008
Barbos! Awesome, just with a different name. I love the idea of a demon of fear. It can be manipulated so many different ways! Great!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 4 . 5/26/2008
Suicide! Wa, Dean can't kill himself. That will be a horrible reminder when he snaps out of this.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
OMG, I can't beleive Dean just shot Sam. Never in a million years would I have seen taht coming! AWESOME
PADavis chapter 8 . 5/1/2008
Nice Demons in this. The Sanskrit names look and sound appropriately other worldly and believable. Thanks for whumping both the boys so gosh darn indiscriminately too. Not sure I'll every be a Ruby fan after Jus in Bello but I did like her in your story. Thanks for a great read.

Phoebe
SamDeanLover28 chapter 8 . 2/23/2008
hey Kris this fic is amazing i really enjoyed every chapter
ihatethisprofile chapter 8 . 2/19/2008
Hey, i really liked Ruby too, so i think that if you made a story about her, it would be very nice. One suggestion though, try not to use too many swear words in one sentence, cause it seems to get somewhat repetative. still, excellent story!
riquitv chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
really good!, i enjoyed the story so much, thanks for sharing
Colby's girl chapter 8 . 2/10/2008
That was a great story. I'm slowly making my way through your library of stories and quite enjoying them. I like the pace, the whumpage factor and just enough angst to keep it interesting ! LOL

I also am starting to like Ruby. As the season is progressing and we hear more about who or what she is and her purpose, I'm starting to like the addition. Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I'm working my way through your stuff. Cheers!
GDrone chapter 8 . 2/6/2008
Brilliant story! I personally love Ruby and would love to know where you would go with her background.
Twinchy chapter 8 . 1/16/2008
[quote]extra chocolaty Sam and Dean for all that Review[/quote]

How in all Good Heavens should I be able to withstand that? *grin*

This story was very well written and all kinds of heart-breaking (Dean trying to kill his brother, Dean hurting himself severely, Bobby having to sedate Dean, and especially Ruby losing her twin! - I'm a twin myself and I could NEVER live through losing her; much like what Dean experienced when Sammy died).

You honestly did a great job of making me sad and getting into more depth with Ruby's past. I liked your idea of the "Bhairavi" (really cool idea with the name too).