Reviews for Love in a Cupcake
MutsyTiger chapter 17 . 1/3
I need more! More chapters, that is :) Update quickly, please! If you're still there
kandita chapter 17 . 3/29/2012
Please do update soon
kandita chapter 16 . 3/29/2012
Can one person be this naive, stupid(Hinata) I mean breaks up with the jackass already! Again no spine
x.NaruHinaKiba.x chapter 15 . 7/26/2011
Lol did u get the SHUN HIM from Charlie the unicorn? Lol great chappie :) KEEP WRITING! :P (or else. I'll find you.)
x.NaruHinaKiba.x chapter 13 . 7/26/2011
Omg! That chapter was amazing (except for the Naruto being stupid thing -.- it was goodly written buy now I want to bash his face in. Hehe) you rok! Keep writing :P
Guest chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
This is so good! I wish I could follow and favourite but darn Fanfic won't let me log in or some reason. Sigh… yeah kiba's my fav as well… I'll be checking your profile out for that KibaHina story ;) keep writing :P
Wingsofdark-Shadow-chan chapter 17 . 3/6/2011
UPDATE SOON! PLEASE!
MayMai chapter 17 . 1/19/2010
love this story

super cute :3
math music reading chapter 17 . 7/11/2009
Besides any minor misspellings or grammar mistakes, this is really good and I hope you come back to it and continue it. The timeline is also a bit messed up, I've having trouble keeping track of the days of the week. Sasuke originally said his parents would be gone for a week and said they were supposed to be back that week when Itachi came so I guess we can just excuse them for having an extended stay and not actually expect them back. I do understand that all parents are practically absent so as to stop the plot from becoming more complicated or slowing down. Again, please start writing again! I understand if you can't share the same happiness with readers as before, life and people change. Still, I think returning to writing would help you be happier. Your fellow authors and readers on will always be here for you! Besides, you can always write something else and happiness depends on circumstances anyway. You shouldn't let them get you down or your entire life will be miserable, trust me. I hope things start looking up for you. God bless! Oh wait, I wanted to say this in an earlier review. You really must be a happy person with a good life (no one has a perfect life, sigh) since your writing is so full of humor. Despite the sorrows your characters have been having to go through, the story is still pretty upbeat. You can tell just how much I enjoyed your writing and how much it made me smile just by how relaxed I am in reviewing!
math music reading chapter 16 . 7/11/2009
I assumed Sasuke punched Naruto in the face and he got a bloody nose since there was blood on Sasuke's fist. I wonder where the blood came from if Naruto has a black eye... Naruto's telling Shikamaru about it was funny though! Oh, this chapter kind of made up for my last review, huh? Heh heh, this is part of why I shouldn't review until the end. *sweat drop* I can't believe Naruto's comment of being able to do whatever he wanted to his girldfriend though! That is not how relationships of ANY kind work! *makes strangling motions* The earlier "I'll give you another black eye" was interesting though. It could have been taken simply as "I'll give you a black eye to go with the one you already have" and Naruto took it the other way. o.O He immediately jumped to the conclusion of Sasuke dressing as a girl. Wow.
math music reading chapter 15 . 7/11/2009
Hm, Itachi's introduction comment reminded me of someting i meant to say before. Sasuke said that he and Naruto were like best friends and he still didn't like him. Taking into account Sasuke's former friendless/loner status, Naruto's talking to him in the hallways and bothering him can qualify as Naruto being Sasuke's best friend. Besides the scene where he annoyss Sasuke while he's waiting for Hinata before school, they really haven't had any interaction though. Shouldn't Naruto be coming to Sasuke with his problems or just to bother him? That's how their "friendship" is supposed to work and Sasuke hasn't actually said anything to Naruto yet about breaking what friendship they have over how Naruto is treating Hinata. Since this is AU, are their ties just even looser than in canon? Sorry, I just care about the details and think stories ought to be as realistic as possible, characters are supposed to stay in character! Trying new things and changing are called development are are perfectly acceptable, things just need to be rational. There have to be reasons! *stops self from beginning a rant*
math music reading chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
I forgot to mention in my last review: Naruto cheated on Hinata, and not with Sakura who he's supposed to be trying to make jealous! Unfaithful much? *death glare* I'm so glad Sasuke punched him in the nose. *skips off happily*
math music reading chapter 13 . 7/11/2009
Before I forget:

I notice that Sasuke doesn't hate sweets in this fic. The only allusion to his aversion to sweets is his dislikeing chocolate frosting and wanting to use vanilla.

I can't believe Hanabi jsut broke Hinata's cell phone! Everyone seems so indifferent and callous about such things, where did they get all the money? (This includes Kiba)

Ok, back to normal reviewing mode. Wow, they went through a lot of trouble to go to DQ again. I really think they should have just gone to get the pizza they had originally wanted, oh well, more fun! I loved teh NejiTen in this fic and how it's softening Neji, so sweet and cute. Neji really is awesome, he's like a protective older brother and he's very chivalrous. Yeah! Go people who treat other people right! The chivalry leads to him being slightly chauvinistic though, ah well. Everyone has faults, being overprotective and (probably) never letting Tenten pay while on dates (when they start dating) are minor flaws we can definately live with!
math music reading chapter 12 . 7/11/2009
Ok, I'm going to try not to forget what I wanted to say.

*Laughing* It is so like Naruto to burn the pancakes. I don't think I've said this yet so I'd like to say all of your characters are so realistic and in character! Major kudos!

Go Hinata for standing up for yourself and getting a date out of Naruto!

Why were Sasuke and Kiba awed? They should have been flabbergasted or something, they shouldn't have been happy.

I love that they've become good friends, good things can come from bad things!

Sakura's and Lee's relationship is so sweet, perfect example of a healthy relationship.

I can't believe Naruto left Hinata like that! Now she's stranded since Sasuke and Kiba already left!

I think I got everything... Wonderful fic! You are an amazing writer!
math music reading chapter 11 . 7/11/2009
Oo, so a perfect example of what I mentioned in my last review, I meant to say I loved the story of Kiba losing his cell phone. That was hilarious! Something that I might do actually... I'd also like to say I like how your protraying Hinata's and Naruto's relationship because it's the perfect example of a bad relationship that people need to learn about. Naruto ignores Hinata and mistreats her and she just takes it because she thinks they share love and she doesn't know how relationships are supposed to be. This lesson is just as important as Jiraiya's class. I don't actually love how Naruto is treating her though! She shouldn't take it and anyone in a bad relationship shouldn't have to take similar behavior from their partner. People don't always mean it when they say "I love you" and they can have selfish reasons for being in the relationship! *Whew* Sorry about the rant.