Reviews for Tasting The Wine
lilly chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
iv been to forks 6 times
OfSeashellsandStars chapter 11 . 4/17/2009
ow I really like this story
annabelle chapter 11 . 2/13/2009

I do not read unfinished stories! You really tricked me!

Seriously, I'm disappointed, but I really enjoy your work. I plan to read other stories if you promise the others have a real ending:)
november21 chapter 11 . 11/23/2008
If someone adopts it, could you add an Authors Note to let us readers know? This story is really great and I would love to find out the ending.
Kolored chapter 11 . 9/2/2008
Awwe, that's okay. Good luck with your other stories, and hopefully someone will adopt this one.
Emberseve chapter 11 . 9/2/2008
OMG! I JUST TOTALLY HAD THE BEST IDEA FOR THIS STORY! ...Then again I'm REALLY sad that you won't be continueing it! IT'S SO GOOD! But there's probobly so many people all ready who offered to continue this for yeah... I just thought I'd tell you I'd be willing to write the rest even though this is my first time even writing/reviewing the story! I had such a good idea too...BUT I'M SURE WHOEVER GET'S IT WOULD BE GREAT A FINISHING THE STORY! Tell me when you decide who you want to give the story to! Cause I REALLY want to see how it ends! ALSO! I'll be looking at your other stories after this so expect more reviews from me soon! :]

- Emberseve
TwlightatMidnight chapter 11 . 9/1/2008
aw that's too bad. I really like this story.

well cant wait for you next piece of work! _
HermioneSparta chapter 11 . 8/31/2008
Wow. I don't even have the words to describe my disappointment.

Ok, I've found them. First off, I understand why you're going it, as a fellow author, that is, I really do. Now, as a reader, I have to say: That's the easy way out and it sucks beyond comprehension.

You had this excellent story going, one which would not be an insult to the Twilight series. I haven't posted to Majest Battles and Sectets for months, since my inspiration has died, as your's did, but I'm not going to just give up on my stories, ones I've worked really hard on. All you need to do is try, and be patient. I finally stopped trying to force myself to write and waited for the muses, and guess what happened-I started writing again. It's going slow, but I've gotten through the hard part.

And as for what the story is about: Edward changes Bella after he is infected with rabies and loses control. There's more to it, obviously, but that's the base of the stories.

In my opinion as an author, you should sit down one day when you have plenty of free time, and think about your story, and follow the trains of thoughts that pop up from the musing. Eventually, one will inspire you. If you want, I or another reader can co-write with you, for the sake of your story. There are two fanfics I never completed, and I regret it. One was deleted when my computer was purposely crashed by someone I know, and the other is on over 500 sheets of notebook paper, and must be put only the computer. The problem with that is the second story was written in pencil, and I didn't use correct formatting (like skipping lines and such, so it's a complete mess.

I hope you take all of us (your readers) into consideration if you do decide to delete this story. Is it worth it? I know of an author who didn't post for over half a year, and when they did, their chapter was great.

I hope for the best,

BritishBitches chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
and oh, britishbitches is a screen name for a co-account with someone else lol i forgot to sign out x
BritishBitches chapter 11 . 8/31/2008
hey angie.

I'm here to help! I will carry on with your story if you want, but you have to help! Just random little ideas, if you'd be willing, maybe even co-write it? or maybe we could do just one awesome chapter to finish it off? I understand what you mean by no inspiration, but I promise I will help. Besides, I haven't talked to you in forever! Lol reply when you get a chance x

oh you don't have msn do you? I have the other people I beta for's msn and its so much easier than emailing!

Lucy x
Kolored chapter 10 . 8/17/2008
Urgg. Crap. Poor Bella. Poor humans!

Update, uhm, sometime...:/

CullenCovenGirl88 chapter 10 . 8/9/2008
U lied to me! It says you will post soon... well cullenlove your time is up! MWHAHAHAHAHAHA ( clears throat ) sorry about that... couldn't help myself... back to this i love the story! ( pouts like little kid ) I WANT NEXT CHAPTER! WA! I am waiting...
Little Silver Rose chapter 10 . 8/8/2008
Wow, this is good. Please update soon.
Andi1336 chapter 10 . 7/16/2008
Very nice work on both of these stories.. i think i commented on the story before this one. but either way...both very well written! _
bookwormkrissy chapter 10 . 7/14/2008
OMG! I just read your first story and this sequel in like, half an hour! I love this plot! Edward getting ravies, how genius are you! please update SOON! this story is just too good!