Reviews for Hiccups
really really cute
TheDayDreamerandHerDreams chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
AWWWW!
D chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Loved it. It isn't that often that the story is told, only through his eyes. Mostly it just shifts between them, or it is from Lilys point of view. Really loves it. Also your gramma was good, and it was very describing, which I love. I have read some really bad fan fic, where is is just like "and then. And then. And then" but this have a really nice flow to it. :))))))) keep writing. You're good at it!
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
hmm, don't know why, but I don't think the last line should've been there.. didn't really go with the flow, if you catch my drift :/

But cute story :D
Kennedy chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
The wording is simply wonderful
Jessica Hall chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Omg that was awesome
jodieisabel chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
will you do a full story of them. please? its really lovely!
AManDuhh chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Aw, I loved it. good job!
KlainePotter chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
aw...
harleydayenara chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
CUTE! keep up the good work!
gitgit chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
AW

so cute

:D

me loved it alot :D
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
aw its cute but omg lmao i was NOT expecting her drunk
CaramelBoost chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
That was so cute; and very well written. The last line is what really cinches it for me :D Great work :D

xox Carrie
barelyamiable chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Very cute. (:
LadyMarauderette chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Aw!

That was amazingly sweet.

Why cant I have that? [

I loved it, I really did. You have a way with words, and I really liked that bit where it said 'she neither has nor desires fame'... I dont know why, just really loved that bit, plus your description of her eyes.

Very realistic, because I know in real life I wouldnt think anyones eyes were emerald-y or olive-y or lime-y... if you get what I mean. Unless I'm babbling.

Brilliant one-shot.

Putting this in my favourites and adding this to my C2.

You deserve it ]