Reviews for Bokura ga ita
ravenannejulian chapter 1 . 1/5
sooooo saddd! But so good
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Pls post second part...love it
Zaahara chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Suh a sad fanfic... T-T
yume chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
can u write alot of stories about the anime bakura ga ita ?
layn chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
ei, yellow girl,,' your story is so nice,'

keep up the good work,' im looking for your next chapter...
Amaury chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
This was beautiful, but very sad.

Stunning job.
Midnight Ghost chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Wow. Do you mean that's what happened? Really?
panpandisal chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Aww. I felt bad for Yano. He was an idiot. He should have knew that Nana-chan will be always waiting.
FunkEater chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Excuse me, I would like to conclude that there is a category here of Bokura ga ita. It is "We were there", you'll see it in one of the categories when making a story. If you don't see it when you look for a story under it's category is because no one has submitted a story in that category, TY.
joanne22 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
plz tell me what happened next.. im a bif fan of bokura ga ita..
jsetokaiba chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Stupid you left and made a promise,STICK WITH IT! Otherwise there will be a compramise and it will eat you up!(Conscience)..You have the means to communicate each other so that he/she will know he or she is besides else others might take the opportunity that is dear for is is story Satchiko-san!..()_!
lady raiah chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
hi.. so is this what really happened after Yano left for Tokyo, i mean, is this really what happened in the actual manga? i got really curious when i've read the summary and it appears to me that everything that happened in your story could possibly happen in bokura ga ita. please tell me, i'm really curious... thanks...

by the way, the plot was good, i liked it a lot... i am looking forward to the upcoming chapters because i'm not really satisfied of what happened in the end of chapter 1.. keep writing... _
Henseishi chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
The plot is nice. You've made me feel sad and sorry for Yano. The characters are in-character, though Takeuchi seems to be more agressive (It's still IC, I believe. It's logical for Takeuchi to be possessive of Nana when Yano leaves.).

You could work more sweat when it comes to your grammar. There are a couple of misspelled words and errors in grammar. Your style hasn't worked too great for me. Seeing a LONG paragraph actually deters me from reading it. You could've set off the dialogues and "liberate" them from the killer narrative.

Still, kudos for the first BGI (Bokura ga ita) fanfiction. I'm actually writing my own piece now, and if you may, please read it when I post.

Oh, thanks for reading this review. I should call you the Mother of the BGI fandom anyway. :)

Much appreciation,

henseishi-kun / Abnormality Words

PS: Do not turn this to a multi-chap. It'd lessen the impact of the story.
YupinaXX chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
uhm..

hi..

i love bokura ga ita..

haha..

i have a comment to your fanfic..

it really is nice...

but..

the grammar is not that good..

but..

i really like the story you made..

thanks for writing it..
VampireYukari chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
I love this story! thx ofr writing oh and u made a spelling mistake...anyways keep on writing!