Reviews for The Consequence of your Actions or lack thereof
ImTheNana chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
I know it's been a while since you wrote/published this, but I have to say, this has to be one of the best storylines I have seen of GG! Please try to update, I really would love to see where you take this! Awesome story! :)
sfbxfcb chapter 7 . 5/30/2012
Wonderful!
Jeremy Shane chapter 7 . 7/30/2008
good chapter & more please
Jeremy Shane chapter 5 . 7/30/2008
Jeremy Shane chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Lukeistheone chapter 7 . 1/14/2008
great chapter can't wait for more. update soon :)
Lukeistheone chapter 6 . 1/14/2008
I'd like to see those actions luke's always talked about. that was a really sad chapter. great job with this one. :)
Lukeistheone chapter 5 . 1/14/2008
It looks like april has no idea why lorelai hasn't been around. she probably thinks she doesn't like her or something like that. :)
Lukeistheone chapter 4 . 1/14/2008
that was a great chapter. now if only luke and lorelai could talk like that. Are you sure she's only fiften. I was thinking that same thing right before lorleai said it. :)
Lukeistheone chapter 3 . 1/14/2008
and yet now he has no problem letting everyone else get to know april. even jess and he doesn't even live in SH. :)
Lukeistheone chapter 2 . 1/14/2008
I think she should have gotten madder at luke for neglecting her for april. at least lorelai realized how she felt and was trying to fix it. someone had to tell luke what was going on. :)
Lukeistheone chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
I love the thought of Isabella, but wouldn't that have been proof enough for anna that he's be a good father to april, or he could have even used that to convince her. unless he still wanted to keep lorelai out of it, like an idiot. I blame ASP. :)
law3hb chapter 7 . 1/14/2008
This is a great start. It is great to read a story with a new idea. I cannot wait to see what happens next.
glo1196 chapter 7 . 1/14/2008
Interesting idea. This is very promising. I hope there is a lot of family interaction to come. Please update soon.