Reviews for 0 TO 60
Elainhe chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Ah, a rare gem in second person. :)

I love how everyone can fill in here who they want this to be, and I adore this paragraph:

"And she knows you’ve fallen hard when ... looking at that window."

When you muse returns slowly she clearly returns powerfully.
LocoGreggo chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Excellent story. Love the last line. Bit of suspense there.
mel60 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
This is absolutely phenomenal. I can't even tell you how much I loved it. This is done in my favorite POV, and you nailed it. I love the ambiguity - perfect in your subtleties. Just amazing!
Old stuff of Mine chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Yay! I'd just like to say that I was tired and feeling kinda crappy but you cheered me up!

Ze'eva
EmpireClover chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
I really like how you have writen this. It gives the reader freedom of choice for the 'ship' but it subtly steers you to particular direction. I love the last line. Brilliant!
Forest Angel chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Well done! I liked the comparison. Also liked the ending, where you can guess what is coming, but it isn't obvious.
marialisa chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Glad to see your muse has roused itself again!

You write these little fics so well. I'm sure you have characters firmly in mind when you write them but you give the reader the freedom to put a pairing of their choice into the images you craft.

So many good lines but my favourite has to the be the last one.

Looking forward to reading more from you - soon! (HINT)
buttercup59 chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Glad to see you're back. :) I really love how you got into his brain and emotions, how she makes his heartbeat race that fast, enough to see how she's changed him. I see that you've started with naming your titles with numbers. LOL! Don't you just love being a Virgo? LOL! :)
The Little Corinthian chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Aw. That was awesome. Glad you're slowly coming back! :0) Can't wait for more!
nyakattia chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Foxy, you're back!

I really liked the analogy here between the specs of the car and the way he's feeling. The city's face turning purple retraction was cool, it really made the whole story sound like the train of thought he's going through.

I love how you put in that he's changed his behavior, so that it's obvious to everyone (even himself) how much he cares for her. :P

And the last line was, of course, perfect!
Alexandra Khayman chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Thank you, thank you, thank you. *bows*

I'm very much happy with this for now and I'll wait the time that is needed to get more (you know what I mean?) I take all the time muse needs to recover her stability and her goody, perfect ideas.

Thanks a lot for this cutie (I take it as a D/S)oneshot. Hope to see you soon.

Love

Alex *
notesofwimsey chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Oh. Yes.

Oh, yes - I love this. I love the focus and power and drive of it. I love the opening line. And the closing line.

Especially the closing line.

Welcome back, my dear friend!

And - now? Hockey player? Tree? Ice? What do you think?

I'm nice.