Reviews for Not Speak or Whisper
Junaeh chapter 1 . 7/2
Oh this was beautiful. It made me feel all warm and happy inside. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
Elvenqueen Sarah chapter 1 . 1/11
I did previously comment as a guest called Sarah as I hadn't made an account at that point. I just wanted to say again how beautiful this story is and how much I enjoyed it. Thank you again for writing such a wonderful scene.
Sajna18 chapter 1 . 1/8
AMAZING! Beautiful story!
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/4
Loved it! Thranduil has always been my favourite character in the Hobbit ever since I first read it at 13 and this was such a beautiful moment I wish it really did take place in the book. Thank you so much for writing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
OOOh
Lizzen chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Oh! That was so heartbreaking and I adored the story! I was nearly crying myself. Thank you!
Zardi chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
What a beautiful missing scene. I know I will be coming back to this story often!
BookWorm624 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Ok, I am a very picky reader and that brought a tear to my eye. The imagery was so real I found myself holding my breath, like I was the one intruding on this very private moment between a father and his child.
Orphee chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This story brought tears to my eyes and made my heart feel like crushed crystal. Thank you for this magical moment.
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I like this story about Bilbo watching Thranduil caring for his son Legolas. It is Legolas isn't it?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Beautiful !
Doriath.Luthien chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I love this story as well as I loved many others written by you.
The composition is absolutely perfect, I don't even know what to say! I only thank you for having ever published it.
I admire you very much, not only your works, but also how strong you are fighting your disease, always keep going and never give up, ok? :)
Thanks again for this amazing piece of work I am truly greatful.
Louiseoblique chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Lovely and tender :D
CC.V.RG chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
*sniffle* very, very cute! :) i luv fics with thranduil and legolas (as in, fatherly luv)! :)
Girlbender875 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
What a beautiful story! I loved this so much, particularly seeing this scene through Bilbo's eyes. Amazing job!

-Girlbender