Reviews for Weasley's Ten
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 5 . 6/27/2017
Perfect!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/15/2016
This story is hilarious! I love it so much! Also, your grammar and description as an author just makes all of it very very enjoyable! Keep writing!
Guardian54 chapter 5 . 9/23/2011
Waiting until the wedding night is foolish for several reasons:

1) What is romantic about being sore during your honeymoon when you're supposed to mate at least once per day?

2) What is so romantic about hurting someone right after you exchange vows?

3) If you don't have enough balls to do anything before then, what makes you think you'll have enough balls to do it then? For all we know Harry's experiences with Voldemort and lack of even needing to masturbate over the first SEVERAL years after puberty, plus the fact that Ginny never mentioned being poked by his boner, may well mean an embarrasing discovery of impotence on their wedding night. Then again I think Harry knows this and just doesn't want Ginny to leave him out of sheer dissatisfaction. May also have been one of the reasons he didn't want her to date him in the first place.
HaitianPrince93 chapter 5 . 5/31/2011
He fainted. I don't know why I didn't see it coming but it caught me so by surprise that I laughed out loud on the bus on my way to work. I normally don't read smaller fics but this came at a good recommendation. And I must say it is well deserved.
Stephanie O chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
Amazing story! Loved it, and I think the T rating was probably spot-on just because of all those risque situations Ginny put them in. (Not that I wouldn't have liked more romantic kissing...but I can dream!) ;) lol Very nice job, and thanks for writing!
piltad chapter 5 . 8/16/2009
Great story have read this multiple times and still love reading it amazing job.
juice14 chapter 5 . 7/15/2009
I actually chanced upon the other story about an alternate ending so I came here to read the original story first before I went any farther.

I think this is an unashamed bit of H/G fluff... and you did a bang-on good job of it! Ha ha! The whole bit about Ginny with love potion had me laughing inside (can't really laugh out loud where I'm reading this heh). Nice imagery and making the characters come alive. Looking forward to reading more good stuff!
misswinterjayne chapter 5 . 7/2/2009
i loved this story it made me laugh poor harry and his inability to see what is right in front of him
Elbee the Hedgehog chapter 5 . 6/15/2009
good story, realyy funny.
I Love Ginevra chapter 5 . 5/6/2009
it was a very good read. I quite enjoyed it...
FloTheRennaise chapter 5 . 2/15/2009
:) this story made me smile. I accidently put it on alert..
GiGiFanFic chapter 5 . 11/15/2008
This was so very well written. I loved it, especially the last chapter, although I,m not usually fond of a completely clueless Harry.
FirePhoenix86 chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
I liked the story as a whole, but I can't see Harry being so thick headed or fainting at the sight of ginny. it was funny though. thank you for the slight AU warning at the begining. If i had begun this story with out that, i would have stopped reading. I really liked the whole draco thing where he just wanted harry back to normal to he had someone to spar with. That was a really cleaver idea. Good story!
Miss Millie chapter 5 . 7/23/2008
Hello,

Just read your story loved it keep up the good work. Would like it to be longer after they got together and wish Harry had found out how Ginny got potion.

thanks for letting us in for the ride it was great...

Miss Millie
WTfanatic chapter 5 . 6/3/2008
I'm so glad I've found this at siye, I got addicted instantly. This is my favorite characterization of Harry thus far, I've always imagined him this way, but HBP just *had* to make him over-confident (for Harry I mean ). You really seem to have found out what kind of fic I would've loved to read but couldn't write... Thank you so much for a very funny and romantic story!

P.s.: WT didn't originally stand for Weasley's Ten, but now could :)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »