Reviews for Five Ways Tezuka Didn't Lose Fuji Syuusuke
Peridot Tears chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
-Stares blankly-

...Dock her pay. Tell the agency to dock her pay. You fired her ass; now tell them to dock her pay.

-Stares-

F - Fuji...Gott verdammt D8

-Screams and headdesks-

(Actually, I love this chapter - it's merciless xD)

~PT
ParnWellWishes chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
waaah... where's the next chapter? huhuhu
xHakumeix chapter 3 . 5/21/2010
Great chapter. Almost made me want to cry but I really liked it. I love the concept you have here because life isn't always happy endings. Anyway, great job and can't wait for the next chapter.
kenji46 chapter 3 . 5/21/2010
Hello! Read your fic what seemed a long time ago and I'm glad you updated! :D I like your writing style and how you portray Tezuka and Fuji's actions in front of each other. Looking forward to your future chapters!
skele-gro chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
Can't wait to read more.
xHakumeix chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
did you name her Mitsuki because of Kunimitsu? That's the first thing that popped into my head when I read her name anyway. I liked the first two chapters and I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
Crazy Sardines chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
Loved how you showed Tezuka and Fuji's emotions in so little words yet so much meaning to it.

Please do continue. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Peridot Tears chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
Hm...I like the title, really. It's kind of warped and ironic. Also, it's the relationship - the conveying of the emotions, of the moments...the sheer situation. Love it. Update? :D

~PT
WIERJSLDKFSNXDKAJS chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Oh... this seems like an interesting concept. I like the first chapter, and I'm looking forward to more.
Neerod chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Fuji's being so cruel, but then, I guess he has no other option. *sobs*

An update, please?
sempai-sama chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Why did Fuji leave poor Tezuka? T_T Please update soon~ The story's very interesting.