Reviews for They Want Me to WHAT his WHAT?!?
Stormie Stories chapter 2 . 11/15/2007
just one word ( okay meybe two!) creepy! awesome!
Elfkid chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
I had to review this again, even after 3 years this story makes me die laughing- you need to come back to the fic world, you're sorely missed!
MizDenton chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Logan? And fic? Erotic fic?

*Howls with laughter*

This is quite possibly the funniest story I've read in a long, long, long time.

Thank you for writing and sharing it with us.
Anything but ordinary3 chapter 2 . 11/24/2005
That is too funny! Hilarious great job!
shalimar chapter 2 . 10/28/2005
WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT THIS, DID YOU EVEN THINK? YOU HAVE GOT TO BE JOKING. I MEAN COME ON LOGAN OF ALL PEOPLE!WHY COULDN'T SAY THAT IT WAS BEAST? HE IS THE MOST LIKLYIST OF THEM ALL TO DO THAT. IN ALL THE OTHER FANFICS HE IS THE ONE ALWAYS ON THE INTERNET.!
chichi's1fan chapter 2 . 10/21/2005
lol i knew it was him writing it i so knew it oh my gosh that is so funny good story i have absolutely no complaints
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 2 . 2/15/2005
Yiur stories are v. funny!
Elfkid chapter 2 . 9/26/2003
hehehe- you are a great writer of the cheese that is erotica parody :) hehe- wolvie writing fics :)
Digital Tempest chapter 2 . 7/9/2003
I'm quite the cynic when it comes to humor fics, but this was hilarious. I nearly fell over in my chair laughing at this. I don't even know what else to say besides funny stuff. :)
Eiri Lain chapter 2 . 6/25/2003
-hugs Anyanka with glee- I love you already! -coughs- Anyway...this piece has to be ONE of your best humor fanfictions I've read so far. It's highly original, and oh my! who would have known that Logan was one of those naughty lemon fic writers out there. -sigh- Poor 'Ro, she didn't even know how many people really LOVED her out there (esp. in the fanfic world.) Great job! I'm laughing with childish glee now after reading this fic. You have a way with humor. G'luck with your future works. Write on! P
AMJ chapter 2 . 4/20/2003
oh my god that was so funny!
Vampyre1 chapter 2 . 1/9/2003
LOGAN! That's priceless!
Drew Remington chapter 2 . 4/28/2002
anything for sexual favours! i likee!
deathlok chapter 2 . 3/28/2002
funny story.
Jamie Roberts chapter 2 . 1/26/2002
That is the best I have read so far. I had been told to read it by a friend and I couldn't find it anywhere. Thank you for the great laugh.