Reviews for Poster Boy
Wolfcarnage chapter 7 . 2/14
Omfg this is soooo pawsome. Please update asap I need another long dose of this f.f.
animeloveryugioh chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
Please continue I love this
SOUHARU FOR LIFE chapter 4 . 3/21/2014
Bleach is awesome! I sorta happy at the bleach movies part, but Naruto will always be first in my heart.
Pongu chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
I don't normally dig gaara and naru fics but this was amazing !
ninja boy chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
gay
Yami - The Devil's Advocate chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
Hay I was wondering if it would be okay for me to continue this fic
Yami - The Devil's Advocate chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
Hay I was wondering if it would be okay for me to continue this fic
Pecha Pichu chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
If it's a three-way fight for a single person in a romantic relationship and the tag says the name of the person being chased and one of the people chasing then you know those two are gonna end up together.

That is why I only read plots like these with Naruto and Sasuke as tags :) NaruGaa look nice together though, but I think they're better as friends ... same for NaruSasu, really. Ah, I'm ranting now ... backs out
grlwitff'countbuttolazytologin chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
I just wanted to say that here and there you referred to Naruto as a she instead of a he
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 7 . 10/31/2011
interesting! plz keep me updated..
Yami - The Devil's Advocate chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
cool story so far, i'd love an update if it's not to much troble XD
Sukaretto Yuki chapter 7 . 7/4/2011
It's been almost 2 years since your last update and I'm just going to say I will wait longer if need be. I absolutely love your writing style and plot line. This story started off as something that intrigued me and quickly turned into an addiction. You have talent and hopefully I'll get the privilege of seeing you continue to use it :D
Sukaretto Yuki chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
KYAAAAAAAAAH! I just squealed and giggled my way through this whole chapter! You, my friend, are a genius! *would write more but is too anxious to keep reading*
bostafu chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
haha damn. war already huh? lol but if you think about it, it's thanks to Neji taking up that offer that Sasuke has gotten to seen naruto XD. I wonder how Sasuke knows naruto...
RustingKnight chapter 7 . 9/20/2010
this is a really good gaanaru