Reviews for Pixie Sticks
lalunafour chapter 11 . 5/6/2011
that was just plain awesome :)

great job you guys (even tho it was a few years ago)!
lalunafour chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
you tell him dg!
lalunafour chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
oh my goodness... this is hilarious!

great job, can't wait to read the rest :)
samandy11 chapter 11 . 11/3/2010
"Uhhhh... magical hedge maze?"

The queen smiled. "I see. Well, I do hope the 'magical hedge maze' was a gentleman."

Probably my favorite lines ever. Loved this story, you guys did an amazing job. )
candyflavordlies chapter 10 . 7/9/2010
Did I spy a Malcolm Reynolds ref?

This story was absolutely delightful. Just the right amount of silly, not too much angst and tasty smut. Well done :)
Pryze chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
haha love the labyrinth quote...
Lauramichca chapter 11 . 5/17/2010
Fanastic humour piece, well written, and naughty. Thank you very much!
Kenta Divina chapter 5 . 3/9/2010
Ok, so I'm a TOTAL nerd and Tin Man Junkie that I LOLed at the Ajax comment, and did it again at the 'basis of comparison' comment.

Wow... Kid fantasy movies meet Sci Fi Channel, meet Fanfic.

Made my day.
musicalexpert chapter 11 . 2/19/2010
:D

What a cute story! Loved every second of it!
onewhowatches chapter 11 . 2/7/2010
i do hope the magical hedge maze was a gentlemen?

yeah, that had me laughing so hard i almost fell off of my bed. XD

i love this. i need more like this. which is why i'm going to go look at your profile. :D

signed,

onewhowatches :3
Tania-R chapter 6 . 1/8/2010
ohh good chapter! Things are getting interesting. I like this slow build up. Cain is a bit of a hunk isn't he!
Tania-R chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
this is so cute. Hmm Cain's growl reverberating through any girl's body can be distracting! I like how you are mixing romance and humor together. It is very entertaining.
Tania-R chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Too cute! Awesome first chapter.
XxILuvBooksxX chapter 11 . 6/17/2009
haha i loved this story it was so amazing and really funny! im just sad it ended so soon...oh well lol
comedyforever1117 chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
I haven't read all of it but the first chapter was so funny. I so wish that they would do a sequel or something, just so DG and Cain can hook up.