Reviews for A New Starlight
Tgoolsbyyoshilov chapter 4 . 9/14/2017
I like your fanfic but it just needs to be finished is all. Go on to .us and twitter's hashtag#ps2ps4 and say that legaia 2 duel saga and ape escape 3 must be released at the end of September. Also tell them that mad maestro and sequel let's bravo music, mr. Mosquito and sequel ka 2: let's go Hawaii, sky gunner, dark an the ancient gates, extermination, dual hearts, space fishermen, chain dive, lifeline, finny the fish and the seven waters, wild arms 4 and growlanser 2 and 3 to be added and released between the last day of September to March 2018. Also request psone games to come to ps4. The games shall be the original spyro trilogy, chase the express a.k.a covert ops nuclear dawn, tenchu 1, tenchu 2, ergheiz, legend of legaia, ore no ryouri a.k.a I'm the chef, gangway monsters, crash team racing, crash bash, omega boost, tiny tank, speed punks, lunar silver star and eternal blue, tail concerto, star ocean, ape escape, legend of dragoon, tomba 1 and tomba 2, c 12 final resistance, syphon filter trilogy, original crash bandicoot trilogy, intelligent cube, grandia, xenogears, einhander, wild arms 1 and 2, arc the lad trilogy, resident evil, silent hill and metal gear solid.
Mary Rose chapter 4 . 8/22/2017
So far I'm enjoying this.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
So far, a good chapter to start with, for a crossover.
Heart of the Demons chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
Well, you've certainly peaked my interest. I love how you're writing the universes of "Punky Brewster" and "Jem and the Holograms" together and capture everyone's personalities. If you'd like, check out my "Punky Brewster/ThunderCats" story; it's in the "ThunderCats" crossover section right now.
mae-E chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
this was an interesting start to a story! I liked how you showed brandon playing cards.
Cylon One chapter 4 . 8/29/2009
Great update.

It was fun to read like previous chapters.

Certainly looking forward to seeing what’ll happen over the next three months with Punky and Brandon during their stay at the foundation.

Think Punky’ll stumble upon Jerrica’s secret?

This ended very well with Brandon showing off his card playing skills to everyone back at the mansion.

Looking forward to next update.
Cylon One chapter 3 . 8/28/2009
Way cool chapter from Punky’s point of view.

I liked how her first meet and greet went with the other Starlight Girls of which she’s now one for now.

A really good start to Punky’s time there at the Starlight Foundation.
Cylon One chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
Real neat.

I think Punky's stay at the foundation's gonna be one of her best adventures yet.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
A very good start.

Punky is going to Starlight Foundation.

That is so cool.

She is certain to like it better there than Fenster Hall.
shana elmsford chapter 4 . 4/25/2008