Reviews for No Bridge too High v2
Jan chapter 4 . 10/14/2008
That story was awsome! It got my heart beating faster during several parts. You are a great writer. I could visualize the bridge so well. Thanks for a great story.

Jan
corkieshome chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
Great story! Really well written. Loved the exchange between Ronon and Sheppard. :0)
Splitbeak chapter 4 . 1/16/2008
Definately lovin' the whumpage!
Splitbeak chapter 2 . 1/16/2008
Haha! The hot blonde comment took me by surprise. I absolutely loved it.
AnnaLeo chapter 4 . 1/15/2008
Awesome fic! Loved it! I wouldn't mind reading another chapter :D focusing on when they're back at Atlantis.

I hope you don't mind, but in chapter 4 'BEGIN' should be 'BEGAN'. Thanks for writing!
LinziDay chapter 4 . 1/15/2008
This was great! Well written, excellent details, great characterizations. I never could have guessed Ronon was hard for you to write- I think you captured him perfectly. Great story!
JovianJeff chapter 4 . 1/15/2008
Fanrific! A great wrap of a good story of hurt, comfort and team camaraderie. Not just from our four, but Carlson and Lorne too. Meant to add in a previous review that I really appreciated touching on Ronon's late wife. I think I pretty much summed up in earlier the praise of how well the characterizations are pulled off and I thank you also for pacing. Nothing was drawn out more so than needed, not even the end which I both realized had to end where it did as well as I wanted it to continue because of how wonderful this was written. Thank you for writing it and sharing it here!
JovianJeff chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
Brava! Brava! Nice conversations between John and Ronon. It was like hearing their voices with the dialogue nailed so perfectly. Especially Ronon, and this will sound odd but even his pauses 'sounded' like Ronon, or rather those little non-commital sounds he sometimes makes as his contribution to conversations. I was particularly amused by the way the chapter began and ended with Murphy.
JovianJeff chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
Magnificient! I love how the care the team has for each other shines through even though not one of them in this chapter states it explicitedly. From Rodney nearly joining John, to how forceful Teyla stopped him, and Ronon's quiet care, they showed the comradery with what they did and what they said. What I especially liked was how this chapter was written so well that I could picture it as scenes shot and at the same time like how this medium trumped seeing it. Like with listening to Rodney's and Teyla's interactions over the radio, much better than if it had been filmed. Anyway, looking forward to the chapters to come!
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
It is SO good to see you writing again! Nice beginning, establishing the situation so well, nailing characters, though I speak figuratively until the end of the chapter. Looking forward to the future chapters!
Titan5 chapter 4 . 1/14/2008
Nice bit of heart-stopping action at the end. Love Ronon's desire to look for that Murphy guy!
drufan chapter 4 . 1/14/2008
Little happy dance because that was good old-fashioned whump. Fun story and hope you get a good kick in the ass again!
Titan5 chapter 2 . 1/14/2008
. . . "You realize in my retelling of this story you'll be a hot blonde instead, right?"

Priceless and very Sheppard.
Titan5 chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Oh my gosh, must go to next chapter - but great descriptions! I have a very scary mental picture complete with sounds.
drufan chapter 2 . 1/14/2008
You still go the mojo. Loving it.