Reviews for Stitches
ConnieN chapter 38 . 11/22/2017
Seeing you went AU, you could have let Janet live.
ConnieN chapter 35 . 11/22/2017
I really like Knitting Jack. He gets to show a softer side than Black Ops Jack did.
ConnieN chapter 30 . 11/22/2017
This chapter definitely did not suck! I am quite sure that knitting, like crocheting for me, is very therapeutic.
ConnieN chapter 19 . 11/21/2017
Never thought about Andrew mentioning the orange yarn and There and Jonah's uniforms. You ladies were very clever!
ConnieN chapter 7 . 11/21/2017
I have hesitated reading this a few times, and, now, that I am reading it, I wish I had read it sooner! Really enjoying each chapter. You three did a wonderful job of "knitting" the chapters into a beautifully woven fabric! (Tried to salute your efforts with knitting references.)
Dimizo chapter 40 . 11/10/2017
I've just read The Stitches Au again after quite a long time (and loved it all over again) and realised that it isn't finished, at least I don't think it's finished. Just wondering if there are any more chapters lurking around? I beta'd one of the chapters for you all way, way back. I'm not sure if you will get this review/question, but if you do it would be lovely to hear back, even if the answer is no, there will be no more! The Stargate SG1 fandom definitely misses such accomplished writers.
Gryphon chapter 40 . 3/5/2017
Hey,what about'window of opportunity '? Other than that,this the best (silliest,funniest,awsomest)stargate fanfic that I've ever .
Guest chapter 39 . 12/12/2015
Yep. Very much enjoyed that. There are some wonderful moments in this and i adore your Cassie.
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 40 . 6/30/2015
So much love for this! I hope you have the inspiration to continue it at some point
weezer42 chapter 40 . 6/6/2015
wonderful series a real gem...perfectly timed as I just rewatched the eps relating to this last chapter on friday, no less.

thanks for all the humour and knitted items. My mother is currently working on a collection of knitted cats to be given to charity later in the year...

Ayla chapter 40 . 12/4/2014
This was absolutely fantastic! Unexpected, funny, original, touching and very well written. Even though I thought O'Neill and knitting was one of the oddest combinations I could have imagined, it just works. So well in fact, that this would be totally believable. You manage to keep everyone extremely well in character and the stories the three of you have written are all, each and every one of them, great. Thanks a lot for this.
Zoser chapter 40 . 7/28/2014
I've loved this series. Any possibility of more?
ALIMOO1971 chapter 40 . 7/26/2014
Great chapter, i'm please they put some thing on or other wise Cassie wouldn't be there between them when Sam woke up. I hope Sam dosn't sell his house, and every thing work out ok, please up date when you can and welcome back
dpdp chapter 40 . 7/26/2014
Excellent. Have missed this unusual story. Please continue. Almost didn't start reading at the beginning because of stitches and yarn. Just couldn't picture how it would fit in the story. Wonderful have enjoyed ever chapter.
stargatesg1973 chapter 40 . 7/26/2014
It's so good to see more of this story. I had totally forgottten about this story. I might have to go back and re read this story.

Michelle