Reviews for Stitches
Guest chapter 39 . 12/12/2015
Yep. Very much enjoyed that. There are some wonderful moments in this and i adore your Cassie.
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 40 . 6/30/2015
So much love for this! I hope you have the inspiration to continue it at some point
weezer42 chapter 40 . 6/6/2015
wonderful series a real gem...perfectly timed as I just rewatched the eps relating to this last chapter on friday, no less.

thanks for all the humour and knitted items. My mother is currently working on a collection of knitted cats to be given to charity later in the year...

Ayla chapter 40 . 12/4/2014
This was absolutely fantastic! Unexpected, funny, original, touching and very well written. Even though I thought O'Neill and knitting was one of the oddest combinations I could have imagined, it just works. So well in fact, that this would be totally believable. You manage to keep everyone extremely well in character and the stories the three of you have written are all, each and every one of them, great. Thanks a lot for this.
Zoser chapter 40 . 7/28/2014
I've loved this series. Any possibility of more?
ALIMOO1971 chapter 40 . 7/26/2014
Great chapter, i'm please they put some thing on or other wise Cassie wouldn't be there between them when Sam woke up. I hope Sam dosn't sell his house, and every thing work out ok, please up date when you can and welcome back
dpdp chapter 40 . 7/26/2014
Excellent. Have missed this unusual story. Please continue. Almost didn't start reading at the beginning because of stitches and yarn. Just couldn't picture how it would fit in the story. Wonderful have enjoyed ever chapter.
stargatesg1973 chapter 40 . 7/26/2014
It's so good to see more of this story. I had totally forgottten about this story. I might have to go back and re read this story.

Michelle
vcm chapter 40 . 7/26/2014
Wow. What a pleasant surprise to get an update to this story. Please update further. Don't let this end so sadly.
pain in the mikta chapter 40 . 7/26/2014
This is a nice surprise!
A very touching chapter: brought tears to my poor little eyes...
Hope you find another one like this because this one needs a follow up!
narellew68 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I absolutely LOVED this fac!
The thought of Jack knitting just ... works!
The way his knitting was used as a way to show his thoughts & care for his SG-1 family (I include Janet & Cassie in there) as ninja as you would expect him to was amazing. His silent language was always to show his,heaven forbid, love for his family by protecting them the best they could ... this is such a wonderfully thoughtful way of extending this to include the emotional factors he 'just wasnt good at'.
Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou so much for a day of fantastic reading!
(((((hugs all round)))))
kittn chapter 39 . 11/6/2010
Hmmmm... A risky crowd pleaser, eh? Very ... erm... creative scene changes. :) Nice job!
elleelle chapter 39 . 10/14/2010
That last line had me giggling :-)
Zoser chapter 39 . 10/13/2010
"We've had years of foreplay" Yes they have - It's about time!
ScruffyLovin chapter 39 . 10/9/2010
Funny and awesome. :) A little confusing without the line breaks, but definitely good. :) And Daniel being a pest just because he wanted to let them know that he KNOWS. lol. Perfect. XD