Reviews for Blair's Epiphany
RedheadObsession chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Love it!
queenozymandias chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Aww, this was so cute! Lovely little ficlet! :)
3venst4r chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
i love gone with the wind! love chuck and blair!

definitely love the gwtw reference. so wished this is how it happened in season 1. wonderful!
moarchair247 chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Squee! What a sweet story. Please let me know if you write more!
broadwaybaby4205 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
I loved this! It was so well-written and in character! And by the way, I totally agree with you! CB is eXaCtLy like RS! And you perfectly parallelled season one (up to 1x13) to GWTW! Seriously, this was amazing! I'm beyond impressed! :) The CB-ness at the end was so sweet and I adored the last line! This was impeccable! Mad props! :)

Isabelle chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
this has got to be, honestly, my favorite one-shot for BC. I LOVE Gone with the Wind, so the fact that you combined my fave couple with my Fave move speaks volumes. I think I might just got back and re-read this again. And again.
SohoDoll chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Best one shot I've ever read.
Riyu Akari chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I'm going off to watch Gossip Girl in a few minutes but I have to leave this review! You totally deserve it. I so wish this was what happened in the show instead. But then, the show would be too short . Anyway, this fic is short but absolutely, totally, amazingly sweet! All your fics are just so darn heartwarming! I always get this nice warm feeling when reading your fics. And seriously, it was genius of you to compare Blair's life to 'Gone with the Wind'. I've never seen that movie or read the book but I seriously want to now. Please continue writing more Chuck and Blair fics. No one does it better than you do.
angelkiss9913 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008

i absolutely love this story. all throughout the story i couldnt stop thinking about how similar gone w/ the wind and gossip girl are. this is AMAZING! keep up the good work! D
Ollywood3 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
ah, you write so amazingly that I just kind of want to follow you around all day. god knows I do not need something else to be all fangirl-ish about, but I am definitely heading that way with your stories. amazing!
campbti chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Just came across this story and had to tell you that I love it. I am a huge GWTW fan and you're right very interesting parallels. Fabulous job!
Guard of the Heradi chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Lol I'm now gonna have to watch Gone with the Wind just so I properly understand lol. Really liked this one shot, despite how fluffy it is lol
Moonlit-Jeannie chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Oh wow, I thought I was the only person who saw all of the parallels. I love, love, LOVE GWTW and this story was fabulous. I'm just jealous that I didn't write it first, haha. Great job. I'm definitely favouriting this.
gilmoregirlxoxo chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
This story is so good u have to continue it. I just want to see chuck and blair get together. Keep up the great writing.
GoBrookeYourself chapter 1 . 1/29/2008

i can't belive i missed this story! But i'm glad i came across it now!

this is just absolutely perfectly written! i never saw those parallels...never thought of them...but i totally see it!

this is just perfectly done! great job!