Reviews for Come What May
I only got as far as here. Usagi has silver-blonde hair. Minako has golden-blonde hair. Usagi has always had a lighter shade of blonde hair and all authors give her golden hair. *sigh* It isn't a flame. It is constructive criticism. It just irks me sometimes when authors change looks of main characters.
mryann chapter 10 . 7/9/2015
Ohh no next chapter.. Huhuhu
mryann chapter 9 . 7/9/2015
Yes it is long.. Hehe..
mryann chapter 8 . 7/9/2015
Ohh i love it.. I cant wait to see wat will hppen when they se each other again
mryann chapter 6 . 7/9/2015
I think he is protecting her that is why he said those things
mryann chapter 5 . 7/9/2015
Oh my oh my what a question..
mryann chapter 4 . 7/9/2015
Ohh my.. It is so sweet.. I dont kniw what happened..
mryann chapter 3 . 7/9/2015
I really want to know. But i guess i will find out..
mryann chapter 2 . 7/9/2015
Its ok and i think i know who it is... Dundundundun..
mryann chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
The start is already making me cry because this scene is too true... Sigh..
CrazyLittleTiger chapter 10 . 4/28/2015
I never really considered a Haruka/Usagi pairing before but the one you've created here well I think I really like it! As to the answer to your question at least in my opinion no the pairing didn't seem too sudden or forced. Anyway really liking the story and looking forward to the next chapter... ya'know whenever that comes out lol! But really no pressure I'm just trying to be witty. I do have a question for you and that is that by any chance are you planning on having Michiru and Haruka to have had a past together because that would be entertainingly I don't know would ironic be the right word to use in this sentence? Anyway it would be interesting to have the two couples to have had pasts together and to have that play a part in the story.
n.j chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Here are my 5 questions. 1. I saw that summary. But is there more to the plot? 2. Any idea on when the fanfic takes place? And be specific. 3. What locations are used in the fanfic? 4. How old is anyone that's in it? 5. Do the Sailor Senshi exist in the fanfic? Be sure to let me know.

n.j.
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 10 . 12/22/2014
Plz update sssssssssssssssssssoon
SABRINA BECKER chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
THAT IS 1 WIERD WAY 2 PROPOSE.
SABRINA BECKER chapter 4 . 10/26/2014