Reviews for Come What May
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 10 . 12/22/2014
Plz update sssssssssssssssssssoon
SABRINA BECKER chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
THAT IS 1 WIERD WAY 2 PROPOSE.
SABRINA BECKER chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

DARIENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

U KNOW HOW 2 BE A KISS UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
SABRINA BECKER chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
DARIENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

1ST U ASK HER 2 MARRY U!

& NNOW U WRITE HER SAYING U R NEVER COMING BACK?!

WHAT THE HELL!?
SABRINA BECKER chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
GO MAMO - CHAN, ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
S chapter 10 . 9/20/2014
What happens next? How come you stopped writing after you have gotten so far? I am so curious to see how this all ends.
Yvonnerenee chapter 10 . 12/17/2013
are you giving up on this story? I hope not, hope all is well and that maybe you'll come back to finish it, even after 4 years.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/25/2013
I didn't imagined I'd like it, but I actually loved it! Love the Haruka Usagi pairing!
NinjaFlautist chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Besides, if Mamoru and Usagi break up, goodbye Chibiusa. So much for being a father, King Endymion!
NinjaFlautist chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
WILL MAMORU AND USAGI GO BACK TOGETHER?! OR WILL MAMORU AT LEAST DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT?! GOSH WHAT A D*** HE IS TO DUMP USAGI LIKE THAT! Sorry about my reaction. I'm a huge fan of Mamoru x Usagi. Komenosai!
wingedangel791 chapter 9 . 3/19/2013
All I have to say is stupid mamoru! Great story!
Amayada chapter 10 . 2/13/2013
Keep up the good work!

Amayachida
Silver Millenium SD chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
I like Haruka and Usagi together! The one thing i really want to know is why Mamoru broke up with her in that way, he had an accident or something? Well, if he knew what he was doing when he broke up with her then i hope they will be together but after Usagi makes him regret the moment he spoke like that to her :p
Usagi Kou23 chapter 10 . 5/26/2011
Now that was a a great story i feel sorry for seiya sometimes i wish seiya can still get usagi but haruka and her are cute togethere as well.
sami1010220 chapter 10 . 5/5/2011
interesting, i would have been curious to see where the fic would go, with two people who liked usagi and usagi still not quite over mamoru. anyway, good job!