Reviews for Come What May
Pls god destroy this chapter it's too much!Im sorry but PLS I DONT WANT THIS SO CAN MAKE A BETTER ENDING PLS ONE WHERE I WANT TO SEE BECAUSE GOD AND LORD I PRAYED THE ENDING WAS BETTER THAN THE BEGINNING BUT I WAS NOT JUST WRONG,BUT TORTURING WRONG
NNNNOOOOOOOO!The story is over I can't read them being together pls!why Usagi why?i trusted you but oh pls answer!
YES YES I LOVE BLOOD,TORTURE,HURTING,STUPID BOYS,AND HOW I PUNISH THEM...MUHAHAHAHAHAH I WILL GRAB MY KNIFE AND FEED HIM TO THE SHARKS MUHAHAHAHAHAHA NOBODY CAN STOP ME!MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SCREAMS OF STUPID,CHEATING,LIEING MEN IT FEELS SO GOOD HEHEHEHEHE MORE BLOOD MORE SCREAMS MORE TORTURE FOR WILL DIE!
ML chapter 1 . 2/16
Love the start of this new story.
Daire123 chapter 10 . 9/17/2016
I'm having mixed feelings on this story. Its definitely amazing! I'm just worried about Usagi. I'm honestly really upset with Mamoru for various reasons and can only come up with the theory that he has suffered from amnesia or another brain loss to forget her for so long and not think twice about it. Then Usagi thinking the world needs to stand still around her as she continues to work hard and put what is left of her heart into her job it's sad. In a way I'm glad she decided to date Haruka, but I still feel like her heart will never belong to him fully. I was expecting her to go with Seiya, but I'm glad she's not with him. I could only imagine the rumors especially as the merge comes together with Mamoru. I can't wait to see what happens when they see each other again and the truth comes out. I just hope this story can be finished. I'm sure many would love to hear about what happens to Usagi and what happens from this moment on. Please continue this story and update again soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/17/2016
I only got as far as here. Usagi has silver-blonde hair. Minako has golden-blonde hair. Usagi has always had a lighter shade of blonde hair and all authors give her golden hair. *sigh* It isn't a flame. It is constructive criticism. It just irks me sometimes when authors change looks of main characters.
mryann chapter 10 . 7/9/2015
Ohh no next chapter.. Huhuhu
mryann chapter 9 . 7/9/2015
Yes it is long.. Hehe..
mryann chapter 8 . 7/9/2015
Ohh i love it.. I cant wait to see wat will hppen when they se each other again
mryann chapter 6 . 7/9/2015
I think he is protecting her that is why he said those things
mryann chapter 5 . 7/9/2015
Oh my oh my what a question..
mryann chapter 4 . 7/9/2015
Ohh my.. It is so sweet.. I dont kniw what happened..
mryann chapter 3 . 7/9/2015
I really want to know. But i guess i will find out..
mryann chapter 2 . 7/9/2015
Its ok and i think i know who it is... Dundundundun..
mryann chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
The start is already making me cry because this scene is too true... Sigh..