Reviews for Call of Duty, Fanfiction Wars
megawoman 5210 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
One, please continue. Two, what are Flamers?
MK-Konnor chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Yo! Im New Here So CAn I TAKE PART IN THIS WAR! me ed and eddy along with sonic the hedgehog will help ya out!
sonicissocool112 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Shouldn't you finish Yugioh:Battle Island version 2 first. I have my profile ready.

name:Sonicissocool112 (would be liked to and will be called Andrew)

genrer:Male

apperence:Age 15, 5'7", darkisk blonde hair, blue eyes, Sonic the Hedgehog T-shirt, blue pants, sneakers like Sonic's, chaos duel disk on arm.

personality:patient, sometimes forgetful, adventurous, kind, selfless, ready for anything.

Deck:Like the deck Yugi used at Deulist Kingdom with a Red-eyes Black Dragon, all five Exodia cards, the Pyramid of Light, Arnondo Sphinx, Sphinx Teleha, Great Sphinx Thenein added, along with a new monster added.

Monster Name:Anubis Egyptian Lord of the Dead.

Attribute:Devine

Type:Devine-Feind/Effect

Level:10

ATK:infinity

DEF:infinity

Effect:This monster can not be normal summoned of set. This monster can not be Special Summoned unless you remove 'Pyramid of Light' from play.
Ranger24 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Hey can I be in this story? I've got lots of weapons just look at my fanficions! I also am good at behind enemy lines work!
Zoomatron chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
YEAH LETS KILL SOME (:BEEP:) FLAMERS
Yellowfur chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Hiya! Okay, let's take a look. Well, the only real criticism about the writing itself is that I wished we saw a little more of what the characters were thinking. As it stands, I only got a couple lines from everybody. It would be nice if they had some more interaction, but I'm not going to complain too much because it's only the first chapter.

Another thing I must point out is that I don't think a lot of people realize that when they include "flamers" in their fanfiction, the actual flamers are not scared or insulted and they don't feel defeated, but are actually entertained. But I don't think getting revenge is your purpose here, so I won't complain anymore about that either.

Overall it seems to be really interesting.
avatarjk137 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Not bad. Your spelling and grammar were decent, which is better than most of the stuff around here. None of the characters seem to be off, although it's too early to really tell. The main problem I have with these fics is an issue they don't explore: many flamers write, and many 'authors' flame. For example, Slpytlak or whatever her name is has flamed people for giving her regular criticism, so I'd say she's more of a flamer than an author. Several prominent members of the Fireplace, myself and Yellowfur included, don't flame at all but we write. If I were to do one of these fics, I'd make that a recurring theme.
Warlord-Xana chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
awesome sign me up for the fight.
ElementUchihaMaster chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
very well written!
X Prodigy chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
I like the idea of this story! If you're taking on other authors; i'd like to be involved, but other wise great story!
slpytlak chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Awesome! We're going to kick Flamer's butt!
NeedsmoarDelta chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Hm...this is quite an interesting concept.

I'm going to withold judgement on the flamers part, though. ;)

-Casa
milordo-z 2.0 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
cool count me in i'll be in the lead holding a Magnum while charging with Chowder holding a machine-gun, and Patrick with the Bazooka, Mung daal with Grenades, and Edward elric with his alchemy will help you out.
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
YES WAR! Authors and Flamers WAR!

I am death-merchant I deal weapons to all.

I am the Man Who Makes War Possible. HA HA HA