Reviews for Promises
Larry Carr chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Darn it Cap, you're trying to get me to cry. Yep, Ron would give Kim everything and a forever. That was and is their relationship. Realizing that only love is forever. You're still the best.

Right hand salute back to you Cap,

Larry Sentinel103
oh one chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
sad but good:)

great job
kp83 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Aww that was sad but sweet! I teared up!
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Sad little story. I promise is a promise...glad that she didn't broke it. Keep on writing.

Danny
Star-Eva01 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Captain:

You sir, have the touch.

A very powerfull story here of love and promises.

One that was asked and one that was given.

I can see Ron making Kim promise that. No matter what, he would want her to move on.

And I can see Kim fighting to keep a promise made to Ron like that.

But oh how much it pains the heart to keep that promise..

Wonderfull work here Capt.

And best wishes at the Fannies.

Star_Eva01
whitem chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Those ideas that come up and smack you in the face sometimes are the best ones. This is no exception...
JAKT chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
It is said that oft times a story reflects the feelings and emotions of its author. The intensity that is portrayed here speaks unwritten volumes as to what is felt by the writer and the character alike. This story also has a deepness of hidden meaning which transcends the words unfolded upon the paper written on. This is what separates you from all of the other writers Captain…the ability to convey what you experience in life, given to your characters and then letting the reader revel in the simple beauty of the tales power – written and unwritten.

Those traits are what make a truly great writer.

Wishing you the best at the upcoming Fannie Awards. You’ll do well as you wrote some wonderful stories for 2007 and we're sure there will be more ahead in 2008. Right handed salute back at ya.

jakt
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
It is very sad, very beautiful... yet so very, very KP in its own way. *sniff sadly* Never heard the song before but I could almost hear it as I read it.

Keep up the great work.

PS Please write something more cheerful for next time?
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Very touching lyric from the song and a very touching narration to go with it.

I guess this is mainly what the KP FF is about, the love between two characters.

Thanks
Solarstone chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
A tender, heart-breaking piece, I really enjoyed it.
Slyrr chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Aw... Kind of reminds me of the old story 'By his master's side' about a dog in England that continued to hang around the graveyard where his elderly master had been buried when he'd passed away. Fed and looked after by people in the neighborhood, the dog never left the graveyard until the day he too died and was buried by his master's side.
xStarsAndHeartsx chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Wow, that was sad, but excellent.
Comet Moon chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Sad and sweet, but not sure who the man that took her arm was?
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Powerful images captain.
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
You handle these so well. I think no one can forget you come Fannie time. Nice interworking of song and story as always.