Reviews for Welcome to Hogwarts
Fiery Ronin chapter 21 . 1/5/2015
I'm so sad at Sandstorms death... She was such a great character... Please update! I'm waiting for it! I don't think I have ever read a better Yu Yu Hakusho Harry Potter crossover...
-Kayla
amultitudeofcomplexities chapter 21 . 6/10/2013
This story is so WONDERFUL. Like really really REALLY wonderful. Like super mega awesomely wonderful. This is the best YYHxHP crossover that I have seen so far. I would love to read more. (hint, hint, nudge, nudge). But no pressure, really. I just think that such a warm fuzzy feeling-inspiring story should be finished. However, if you can't finish it or don't want to, could you please tell your eagerly waiting fans? Thanks!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
I'd say that post Dark Tournament, your statement about wizards not being weak in comparison to YYH characters holds true. Obviously, by the end of the series, when Hiei, Yusuke, Kurama, and a bunch of other people are ranked in terms of mid to high end S class power - in other words able to endanger the human world just by releasing their full power, to say nothing of actually exerting it on something (See comments by Sensui about his power level, which was one of the weakest S class levels) - wizards WOULD be weak comparatively speaking. If the fics you were referencing were with the characters from the end of the story, then they were justified in having at least Hiei not consider even Dumbledore to be a low level threat, simple because of the world-shaking levels of power Hiei could reach just by releasing his energy. If it was not in that time frame, then those authors might want to rethink slightly. It is definitely true that high B class YYH characters, such as Toguro, Hiei, and Yusuke at the end of the D.T. arc are capable of a FAR greater scale of destruction than HP wizards are. There is no way even Dumbledore could cause the sheer amount of collateral damage that was dealt so easily in the finals of the Dark Tournament. However, the strength of wizards is that they are so adaptable. While they most definitely lack the enormous FORCE of YYH characters, they make up for it with the fact that they have hundreds of years of spells that do more or less EVERYTHING to some extent. The unpredictability of a sufficiently skilled and knowledgeable wizard like Dumbledore is definitely enough to put up a good fight against B to low A level demons. Plus Dumbledore has the kind of personality that commands respect, even from demons to an extent.

(Oh, and as far as I recall from the Three Kings arc of YYH, Kurama is actually roughly a thousand years old, not three hundred.)
Myan chapter 21 . 2/25/2013
What happened to the next chapter?/?
Yoko's Girl chapter 21 . 10/18/2012
LOVE THE STORY! NEEEEED MOOOOORE! :)
Anon chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Hiei seemed OOC.
BeyondMyReach chapter 21 . 4/20/2011
This is a very interesting fic. Please update
Sora Matasuki chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
*snickers* the ending was too funny "I've got to have you give pep talks like that to my hockey team!" I didn't know that he had a hockey team!
Biennia Baron chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Isnt Hiei a little OOC in this? I of course realise its only the begining but I dont this Hiei would care if the world was being destroyed. Or would he feel for someones pain, he might not like it but he doesnt care about others. This could be seen in the fact that he didnt help Karuma to heal is mom and instead looked down upon them. Also he would be more violent if someone close to him was being injured like in the Dark Turnament he was ready to kill when Karuma was being ganged up upon... Anyway I am just rambling.
WolfRunner326 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Lol, I love it so far, it made me laugh with Hiei's letter and the Bob and Joe thing. Can't wait to read more!
GirXzimXfanatic chapter 21 . 6/11/2010
nice, update soon 'kay?
YumiStar chapter 21 . 5/27/2010
D: NOOOOOOES! NOT THE KITTYS!
dyani91 chapter 21 . 4/22/2010
please update soon i really like your story
Black Shadow Tigress chapter 21 . 4/6/2010
Oo Busted. I sereously thought Hiei was going to kill Krookshanks, but alas he didn't. *snickers*

anyway keep up the great work and don't forget about a trip to hogsmade (I think I spelled that right) sometime soon.

;)
Black Shadow Tigress chapter 19 . 4/6/2010
That was so adorable. I can't believe Hiei let the kittens live let alone get himself attached... more or less...

can't wait to read the next chappie and hope you update soon for your future chapters

;)