Reviews for Homesick
Jake chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
You continue to not disappoint, I have to say I really enjoy this format of Fan Fic, it seems to lend a higher quality of writing to the stories that I think they would lack if strung together.
titan616 chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
Jervis is awesome, and very funny whenever he pops up in your fanfics. ""I heard the Queen say only yesterday you deserved to be beheaded," The veteran guard sneered down at him. "You can't behead anyone with a salt-shaker.""

That was great, and Edward was funny to, putting up a struggle just so it can be noted in some paperwork.
Fell4 chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
No going back now Jackie! Dun, dun, dun! I can't wait to see the terrifying message! :)

FEll4
Stargazer77 chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
Aww poor Jervis... But Yay they're back together! Reading on! BTW, I know that this series has been posted over two years ago, so sorry if it seems stupid of me to be reviewing.
Stargazer77 chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
Methinks that Eddie should brain Yvonne with the lunch tray
piratechicka chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
Great story! I love you're writing style! It's fantatastic! Please update soon, as I eagerly await for it!
Firefly4000 chapter 4 . 12/3/2008
Please ohh please continue this story:) I wish for more Eddie/Jackie
GenericSpider chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
Great story! I think I know who Eddie's neighbor was: the Joker!

LOLs on Jervis, he's so fricking annoying that it's hilarious.
Amaya the Winged Fox chapter 4 . 7/21/2008
yet another wonderful story! _ i've really grown attached to the riddler/jackie pairing
Judah chapter 4 . 5/22/2008
I'm not sure I like how you've turned Jackie from a confident woman into an insecure henchgirl. Still, I'll read the last story in this universe on your profile.
princessebee chapter 4 . 4/18/2008
Yet more good stuff. My reviews are getting lazier, but I continue to enjoy the interaction, the sense of realism of the scenarios (quite a feat when you consider the larger-than-life nature of this world) and the dynamics between the Rogues who become such people - and funny ones too! hee!
Gladrial10 chapter 4 . 2/14/2008
"Yeah! Just her, and Harley, and the hyenas...and the Joker."

lol Bad idea.

"She crept from room to room, silent as a cat - a clumsy, nervous cat that had a bad habit of whacking into doorframes."

OMG! ...I just realized Jackie's me. lol

"Crane was high-priority. Eddie was not."

Interesting and I rather agree.

Eddie falling down that hill was too cute.

Reunited! MORE! GIMME GIMME GIMME!
BloodofthePen chapter 4 . 2/10/2008
"Crane took the lead, which was more than welcome to Eddie and Jervis. Always be behind the madman with the gun." *nearly dies laughing*

lol I loved the escape, but I do feel sorry for both Crane and Tetch. This was a lovely ending, especially with the second smashing of the TV (lol) and the interesting answering machine message... hm... it makes me wonder.

I look foreward to the next installment of the series! _
Twinings chapter 4 . 2/10/2008
What an escape. I laughed my way into a coughing fit, which turned into an asthma attack, which turned into...me feeling...very dizzy.

-3.0
Petunias chapter 4 . 2/8/2008
Excellent ending! I shall wait patiently for the next installment, but until then I'll take your advice and read "Origins" seeing as that is turning out to be quite the adventure!