Reviews for Love Lines
kelrose chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
I don't normally leave reviews for short stories...

But this was fantastic!

Nice job!
iNsAnEyEtSaNe chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
aw

super cute
Zayz chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Aww, how cute!

Very flirty, romantic, fun. I totally loved it; fluffy in a way Stephenie Meyer, fantastic as she is, sometimes overdoes.

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant!

Keep writing, and take care.

x

Love,

Zay
melissaturkey chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
ah so sweet!

love it!
serena chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
wow...thats cool...and cute... :)

serena
Twilighted-J chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
omg this was soo kool i loved it !
Isabella Rosalie chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Aww love this one. Keep writing please!
x Veela x chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Allright, this one's done it. I had intended to do something constructive today, but your writing has entertained me for the better part of two hours.

This probably isn't going to come out right, but I hope you understand what I mean. Reading things on a fanfiction site isn't like reading a real proper book that someone's written and published. It's almost like reading a homework assignment in comparison to the prompt it was modelled on - varying in technique, shorter, with mistakes and somehow not quite so... real.

Well, your writing isn't like that. And I'm surprised by it, but in a good way. Reading your work is like reading a proper book, and I think it's really well written. I enjoyed it.

I shall look out for any more that you happen to write. In the mean time, I will amuse myself with your other pieces of work. xx
vampire-luvr chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
aw...maybe...you should...continue it? hehehe...it was really good though.
lemon-of-the-tent chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Wow! I loved that! YOu actaully made me stop reading for a minute so I could find out which hand type I was (I'm fire, by the way). But it was really well done, the way you made the life lines disconnected on both of their hands... And the ending with the marriage lines - that was really nice. I got really excited, I had a little moment where I kicked and screamed a bit in the fashion of a very excited teenage girl. I can't help what I am. It was sad - I even checked my own palm, but apparently I am not going to become a vampire so... I think I'll go off and pre-mourn my own non-vampire existence.

By the way, did I menion that I loved your story?

Lemon
wthisthis chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
omg. i loved it.

& i've never read a fanfic where edward and bella actually sounded like their original selves.
booksickle chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
AW. That was one of the COOLEST stories I've ever read! So original!
cassierigum chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Very nice! I could help but check my own palms as I read this! Beautiful, fluffy and light!
OneWIshMakeItCount chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
really good! ha ha i loved it probly my fave 1 shot!
shel chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
i enjoyed this a lot...your research clearly shows and it was also nice the way you found a quote to fit from 'romeo & juliet'...many nice moments to choose from (edward dazzling bella, bella's reluctance to discuss his lifelines, her smugness at her matching lifelines, edward's bringing up the marriage lines)...thanks for sharing...
199 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »