Reviews for Playing With Fate
heather XD chapter 13 . 6/24/2013
Oh man what a great story but no not fair that on both sides he has to die ugh but still good story :)
K-OfTheSouthernIsles chapter 13 . 1/14/2013
Asdfghjkl. I just sat here, and read this entire story. 100% perfect. I loved it. And, I love your username, and pic. Applauds and standing ovation are deserved.
sk8r-grl chapter 13 . 7/8/2008
so sad!

loved it, even tho you killed charlie. *sniffle*

good characterization, btw!
123musicislife chapter 13 . 3/31/2008
awesome story, I loved the whole thing!
bonboni chapter 13 . 3/30/2008
oh, i didn't realise that there was another chapter, sorry!

this seemed to sum it all up, though. :(

“I have to go now,” Claire said, “But I'll come back soon. I miss you, and I love you.” She closed her eyes and thought of his note. It was hard, but she would. Just keep smiling. - aww! claire just loves him so much!

tjmack1986 chapter 13 . 3/29/2008
*sighs* man this was really sad...I really liked it though.
tjmack1986 chapter 12 . 3/28/2008
OMG! that is so sad...it's so much sadder than how Charlie actually died...at least Claire didn't have to watch him die...*sniffs* plz update soon
CHAIRE fan 0303 chapter 12 . 3/28/2008
Good story although I disliked the sad ending. I mean I liked how romantic it was, but not that Charlie died, but that's just me. Anyway great story.
bonboni chapter 12 . 3/28/2008
:O omg, poor charlie! :( that wasn't supposed to happen, they were supposed to live happily ever after with aaron growing up. :(

but it was great, really suspensful. when i first started reading the chapter, i thought you had chosen the happy ending but then as it got towards the end, i was sitting on the edge of my seat... it was excellent!

great story, even though it had a very tragic ending.

bonboni chapter 11 . 3/27/2008
ooh, getting very dark! :P but i love dark endings to tell you the truth... so, i'll tell you this. i won't mind whichever way you end it: happy or dark, but please make sure that you know exactly what you're writing and think that you can succeed in the quality of the writing, just like you've been doing with the whole story up to now. i'm just saying this because i've read loads of stories which the authors asked whether we wanted a dark ending or a happy ending and when we all chose dark, the ending was pretty flimsy. so choose wisely!

but it's very interesting, can't wait to see what happens next!

update soon please!

bonboni chapter 10 . 3/26/2008
oh... what's wrong with charlie? he seems so distant and different from the cheery person he was before. he doesn't even seem interested in aaron!

update soon please. :)

123musicislife chapter 9 . 3/25/2008
Great chapter
bonboni chapter 9 . 3/25/2008
but... charlie does miss them, right? even though claire doesn't think so. he's gonna come back to them, right? he better!

update soon please!

bonboni chapter 8 . 3/11/2008
aww, poor claire! she's gonna miss charlie so much now. :( and so will aaron! but i guess that charlie wants to follow his dream. :)

great chapter! update soon please!

bonboni chapter 7 . 2/16/2008
i think it's really cool how you've twisted the storyline a little and made charlie not get on the plane- that's a really good idea! and so's the interview, i think it should be interesting. :)

i'm glad that claire finally forgave charlie for the drug thing, he's not taking them any more so i think it'll be alright for him to be near aaron.

great story so far, can't wait to read more! :D