Reviews for Christmas Bells
000BlOoDy BrIlLiAnT000 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
i really liked this story and your other stories/

my only problem is that ember and kitty are seen in a lot of stories and it is confusing i like the characters themeselves but i think it will really benifit the storie if you changed thier names between the stories
TheManBehind-TheJokersMask chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
that was freakin great i loved it u should so write a sequel yo! nice loved the pies comement too!

Wolfje chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
That was so... *sobs* Sad. Sweet. True. *wipes her eyes* I dunno. i havend really had a christmas feeling at all this year, but i think I have it now. Thank you so much for this great story. It really brought out some tears just now. I am not sure what exactly you are trying to tell, as a story. But I loved the idea of everybone deserving a chance the most. Then again, it is one of the things I believe in most. And it's great that the Kitty girls form this story has two amazing people trying to help her the best they can... I really wish that everyone had people like that to help them. There would be a lot more peace that way! _

Again, tanx for the great story!

X from Wolfje
Maskelle chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Words cant describe how perfect this story is! I really loved it and want to thank you for writing it!
uruwashi inochii chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
OMG! This was such a cute fic. I really liked it. I love oneshots like these. Good work.
snowdragonct chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Aw sweet! And I always did like Kitty and Ember. (Bet ya thought no one would remember them from "Locked Doors," huh?)

Thanks for this. I just inadvertantly read a really sick torture-type piece on adult fan fiction (won't make a mistake like THAT again) that made me nearly sick to my stomach with the pointless violence. Your nice little Christmas story sort of rinsed that unpleasantness away so I'll be able to sleep tonight. This was thought-provoking and yet sweet Duo/Heero-ness. Again, thanks.