Reviews for Rogue Robot on the Loose, News at 10
Kisuminight chapter 1 . 4/8
I'd say Blues is scary, but he's kind of...well, it is scary, but it's also a bit like how he held the buster to Kalinka's head in Megamix? He's a hero, but he's sneaky about it, in ways that Rock isn't allowed to be because a) public goodwill is necessary to keep their species alive and b) Blues is really very clever...Rock has intelligence, and means well, and is very smart-as of later wars, he's got experience, too, but I think Blues is a bit more used to thinking about how to manipulate circumstances in comparison (all Lightbots, or any 'bot with the Three Laws probably starts getting good at that if they survive the first month or so of their jobs, but Blues is Blues-and he's used to fighting a Stardroid crystal, so yeah). That you bring up these work-arounds is really quite cool.
I like how you took the ability to edit their own programming to a logical extreme as far as the Robot Masters were concerned. It's not quite on X's level of self awareness, but...
Also, isn't "for your own good" basically the Zeroth law? ...Please disregard my first sentence then, because Blues plus the Zeroth law ends in the world being conquered (possibly. If he couldn't be bothered to make a logic chain that negated that).
mysteriousguy898 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
This story is, quite possibly, the funniest stuff I've read on this site. "So technically, it's not my fault I'm a manipulative b*st*rd." ELL OH ELL!
DragonGolem chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
You have a fun take on Blues here which I definitely enjoy. I just have a hard time understanding why you don't have more reviews given how good your stories are.
Kestre Wynde chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
This is pretty cool. I'm not really into the Classic series that much, but I really like the way you've written Blues. Is this just a one-shot, or is it going to be continued later? Sorry if you've already said this somewhere and I've missed it. Hope you get better soon and please keep writing!
Jaxard chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Im soo, soo happy you seem to get better! *chears*

after I read you profile I was realy worried (not only because of the fakt that your updates whould delay;)). My twin hat the same problem, so basically I have an Idea how you where feeling. Im glad youre better!

(By the way, dit you get the e-ail ive send to you o_o? because I never recieved an answer)

uhm... what else does i whant to say? *thinks hart* oh, jeah! i realy liked the fic! (not much of an coment, I know, Im just to relieved at the moment...)

take care, Jaxard