Reviews for The Mudblood Exchange
amguevara88 chapter 33 . 1/24
What a phenomenal story . Shame you abandoned it .
The Happy Potter chapter 19 . 12/25/2016
Fred, Snape, and Dumbledore are dead
Guest chapter 17 . 10/10/2016
*Growl* Personally if l was either one of the Malfoys, l would have hexed the **** out of Tom, the car salesman ...
Guest chapter 16 . 8/23/2016
*Chuckle* Just be glad that you are not the weasel, otherwise you will be glowing neon with that god damn awlful red hair, then you would have something to complain about!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/23/2016
*Chuckle* IS it gone?!, l love the way Lucius described
the pug, pansy parkinson...sadly pansy give all pugs an bad name, as they are actually really quite cute in real life, poor pugs, what have they done to deserve to be compared to pansy?!.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2016
*Snicker* Now this you can''t get at 'The Hovel', plenty of space and privacy, whilst you have to share them with an pack of weasels at 'The Hovel'...*More Snickering*
Unidentified Gem chapter 33 . 8/4/2016
I know your book must be (or will be) a great success, as this story was very well written and made me laugh a lot. Please update this wonderful piece of work soon _!
Guest chapter 33 . 7/30/2016
One of the best fabrics ever
Guest chapter 32 . 7/30/2016
It's an shame that such an funny story has been abandoned , l would have loved to read more, but it's been more than seven years since the last update so l think it can be safely assumed that you no longer have the time or inclination to finish the story.
Sha12 chapter 33 . 7/30/2016
I hope you read this and update because this have to be the most funnies story I every read. Good job
Dramamomma19 chapter 33 . 6/14/2016
I would love more of this story. It is so great I cannot put it into words and I am just dying to read more.
Olivia chapter 33 . 5/11/2016
This book is hilarious! I hope you are doing well on your other book and hope that you will be updating the stories here soon. I can't wait to see what happens next. This is by far the funniest Harry Potter story I have read so far :)
shazy chapter 33 . 5/10/2016
Please finish this fanfiction... I have loved it so far
TashaRose chapter 9 . 9/13/2015
I have to say that EVERY time I read this story again, this chapter cracks me up so hard. Their pranking antics are great, but this is one of my FAVORITES out of all of them. I die laughing every time. I literally do laugh out loud when I read it. I can't help it.

I hope the muse someday strikes to return and finish this. If not, I do always enjoy rereading it as it is as well.
Phoenix0in0the0dark chapter 33 . 8/1/2015
This was literally the best fanfic I have ever read! Please keep writing, you have a gift. I was literally rolling around laughing at some of these pranks.
1,531 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »