Reviews for The Mudblood Exchange
Dramamomma19 chapter 33 . 6/14
I would love more of this story. It is so great I cannot put it into words and I am just dying to read more.
Olivia chapter 33 . 5/11
This book is hilarious! I hope you are doing well on your other book and hope that you will be updating the stories here soon. I can't wait to see what happens next. This is by far the funniest Harry Potter story I have read so far :)
shazy chapter 33 . 5/10
Please finish this fanfiction... I have loved it so far
TashaRose chapter 9 . 9/13/2015
I have to say that EVERY time I read this story again, this chapter cracks me up so hard. Their pranking antics are great, but this is one of my FAVORITES out of all of them. I die laughing every time. I literally do laugh out loud when I read it. I can't help it.

I hope the muse someday strikes to return and finish this. If not, I do always enjoy rereading it as it is as well.
Phoenix0in0the0dark chapter 33 . 8/1/2015
This was literally the best fanfic I have ever read! Please keep writing, you have a gift. I was literally rolling around laughing at some of these pranks.
Guest chapter 33 . 6/27/2015
What sort of cover would you want?
HPFAN chapter 33 . 5/25/2015
I just wanted to let you now that I really like this fanfic, it's nice to read something that has a plot, yet isn't too serious and is lighthearted and fun! XOXOX
HPFAN chapter 33 . 5/25/2015
I hope that you finish this soon, though I understand about you writing a book! XD
HPFAN chapter 31 . 5/25/2015