Reviews for The Great Pretender
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
At first I thought it was in Derek's POV but then I realized it was in Max's POV and I saw well done! That was amazing how much you had Max notice of Derek & Casey's dynamic from the show and had it merged to them being together D

I felt a little bad for Max but I'm a Dasey fan!

Fantastic one shot!
itsi3 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Aw *tears* That was so sad and Terriffically written! Man, your makin me cry alot tonight,lol

I LOVE it!

There's one line i don't get: "?You know the same amount about her as he does
Moongoddess97 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
wow.

i feel so sympathetic towards him now.

i loved it
smi1e chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
that was really cute :)
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
You are a wonderful writer, using beautiful words, and a technique I've never seen on here before. I liked this fic a lot, but I was a bit confused on whose pov's the sections were.
Brontesis chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
What a marvellous, subtle story. Impressively understated.
ajkldfs chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
aw.

Ishida-Lover0791 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Wow, I've read both of your LWD stories and I'm absolutely floored. I loved this style of writing; it actually makes me feel sorry for Max. I've had nothing but hate for him until I read this story.

Good job and I can't wait to see more from you!
splenetic chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
That was sad and cute and yummy and amazing rolled all into one. Fantastic point of view.
dramacrazed101 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Gold!

Pure gold!
heyprincess chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
So, so, so good... :D
explanations chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
aw... This made me hate Max a little less, which was like, impossible lol. I look forward to more LWD fics from you!
juliashappyfish chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
wow. This is great. Like, absolutely great. It's nice to see Derek/Casey's relationship unfold through Max's eyes. You really played it like he was the good guy, which made the story that much more affecting. Not to mention that you really portrayed the scope of his AND her feelings. Honestly, well done :)
Coltan Heart chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Wow. This is amazing! Everyone seems so in-character (for a fanfic, you know? lol) and I really love the evolution of the relationship between Derek and Casey. It's brilliant.
TheBucketWoman chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
You've just done what few people can do; you have inspired sympathy for one of the more underwritten characters on TV: Max. You actually gone a little beyond that-you've made me feel a little protective of him. I'm actually ticked at Derek and Casey on his behalf. You have the power!