Reviews for Seducing Miss Perfect
DreamingOfASoullessIan chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Thanks for stopping my seizure. I freaked out when I saw that amount, thinking that it was closer to US currency than Japanese. If you would have said yen, I wouldn't have been taken to the hospital. :)

Great story, anyway. That was hilarious.

Amethyst 269 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Ok, THAT was funny. Awesome fic. )
loveandzelink chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
This absolutely adorable! (Sorry if that wasn't the word you were hoping for _ ) I never thought of Link having a Southern accent. It's hilarious! (And the fact in TP Link was an Ordon which in another words is Southern so yeah...)

Anyway found a typo - "she's pefect". "Perfect" You mean!

I loved this :D

~ LoveandZeLink
Lexi chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
It was kinda strange, I must say, but a good story non the less. I have to say, I do like it.
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Oh my god. If any other writer wrote with that style...honestly, I would give them serious proofreading suggestions. But the way you wrote were portraying Link as such an idiot that it was hilariously funny, and although the words sounded stupid, they were perfect for their specific location...and intelligently placed. Amazing job!
Angelic Reirei chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
yes now I'll totallt agree that link is dense, but don't you think Zelda is a little bit more? LOL
Tallis-chan chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Haha. This was pretty funny... poor Link though. I can kinda see where you're trying to go with that type of writing style. It's different, but change it good. Great job. bye!
Twilight Queen chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Aww, poor Link. This one reminds me of Memoirs of a Boyfriend. You can't help but feel sorry for the poor guy! He can never seem to get it right...
sailorroxy chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
poor link he can't say he loves her and she keeps thinking he's breaking up with her!
Vslasher chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Great start, I'll fav this and await for more.
7dele0n7 chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
HAHAHAH dude i can totally relate to link right there! f**kn' funny stuff right there, dude. write more!

hope that new story comes out pretty damn soon. nothin' else to read around here other than your fics, dude
Tripod Baby chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
VERY cute, Joshizzle! You have to write another oneshot like this. Poor Link, hopefully he'll get it right. Someday.

...OH WAIT, there's "Just a Little Bit!"

-Tripod Baby
boardrider66 chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Yet another amusing and well-written oneshot, SJ. Can't wait for Circles.
sweethonesty524 chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
An excellent way to start of 2008. :)

I LOVED reading the laid back narration you tried to go for. But if I could suggest something: try tweaking the beginning a little, so that it matches with the end. It starts off formal, but then it transitions into the slang. Just thought you might want to fix that.

I'm definitely looking forward to Circles, Josh! I've been reading the blog regularly, and I love what you have so far! Don't keep us waiting now, you hear? :D

And I'll try to watch that movie. Unless you wanna hook me up, right? XD
Paintball Willie chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
thats pretty funny dude i gotta say... it could be worse tho... whenever i tell the girl i like that "i love you" she just says "i know" and walks off... so for all you dudes out there... trying to ask out a waitress at your job is a bad idea... especially when they make WAY more money than you

p.s. she still doesnt belive me... :O