Reviews for Green Thunder
crentfangirl chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Hunter/Cam/Blake love, I like it. I wonder about Hunter/Cam/Blake love triangle (you know both Bradley bros fighting for Cam's love? That'd be funny). Really good story so far, 'cause I'm only half-way through the fic. Pretty funny at times...
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
This was wonderful! I LOVE Hunter/Blake/Cam!
Murd3r4lyf3 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
holy hell

ima totally in love with this one..

*favorites

but i think it would be so much hotter, if it had smut

but that's okay

i love it anyways
xsnuggleboox chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Great oneshot. I feel honored that you mentioned me for getting you back into NS. I've only seen bits and pieces of the season myself, but have loved what I've seen.

This story is deep, but I wouldn't exactly call it having insect in it. It HINTS at it, but techinically, they're not blood brothers, just rasied up as such. Overall, it's great, and it lets you explore a side of Cam that some people suspected. Well, at least I suspected it anyhow. Maybe I'm just a weird one.

The only thing I ask is have someone BETA it first...You're my sis and everything, but there were some grammar and spelling mistakes that drove me up a wall. But that's just a personal pet peeve of mine. Otherwise, it's great and very well put together.
Chylea3784 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Good story!
SuseCutesy89 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
i liked this...and its not really incest but i guess it would be considered it cuz they grew up as brothers but they dont share the same genes...
Patrykowski chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Wow, there's a trio I never envisioned. I'm not a HUGE fan of Hunter/Cam, but this was really interesting; certain people portray them the right way, and this was definitely one of the times they were done so. Not to mention, adding Blake to the mix was new. Although, I'm not sure if I completely understand if there was slight Blake/Hunter there...because that would be strange for me.

Anyway, overall, I liked this story. Also, I'm quite excited I rekindled your NS spark! :]. It is by far my favorite season, so I'm always glad to spread the NS love.
pinkywriter chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Yay new story from my lil sis. _ I like the concept so far. Can't wait to see where you take this.