Reviews for Concentration
royr1177 chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
Haha, that was very cute and wild. The ending was ok but ti fit the story. God work.
Shayna Maidel chapter 3 . 1/15/2009
Heheh, cute. Very cute. I really love those last few sentences, highly amusing.
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 3 . 9/2/2008
Hehe, I don't know. I kinda like the ending..Booth nibbling on her ear..lol. Such a great visual of him. Sigh...too bad Brennan has him or a lot of girls would be chasing that agent up and down the streets of washington..lol Great job!
BxBforever chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
I loved it
BxBforever chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
tease. Booth is a tease, You are a tease. Teaser. gotta read more
chocolatefan chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
very cute! :)
Miller0259 chapter 3 . 1/28/2008
HAHA! That was hot! That was perfect, and the last little bit was just perfect! Loved it!
Breathe in Love chapter 3 . 1/28/2008
Excuse me, but who puts whipped cream and chocolate on bagels? That's kinda weird... I liked the ending, though. Other than the weird bagel toppings.
GorgeousGummyBear chapter 3 . 1/28/2008
that is too funny! I WANNA BE DISTRACTED!
hmfrongillo chapter 3 . 1/28/2008
I think it would have been better if you eliminated that last section completely, and left it with an air of mystery :)
QuietlyGone chapter 3 . 1/28/2008
Aw that was rather sweet!

The many years later bit works well, it shows that their relationship is built to last.

Y
Yesica Martinez Arenas chapter 3 . 1/28/2008
Im going to try write this in english, i loved your fanfiction, since the begin to the end. I think there are just a few people who can manage the ust between booth and brennan, without losing their essence, and this is the best that i have read.

En español, me encantó tu historia, desde el principio hasta el fin. Hay pocas personas que pueden manejar la tensión sexual entre booth and brenna, sin que los personajes pierdan su esencia o sin llevar a situaciones fuera de la lilnea de la serie. Este es el mejor que he leido.
Liz86000 chapter 3 . 1/28/2008
Haha! Loved this! ;)
laperkin chapter 3 . 1/28/2008
I thought the ending was cute. good job
Temperance-is -a -virtue chapter 3 . 1/28/2008
I Like the ending! That was cute as heck! I think I'm favourite storying this.