Reviews for Mallory Separation
Marty Bingham chapter 1 . 4/13
Yes please continue this! I absolutely HATE cliffhangers! LOL I insist! looking forward to more!
candlecat87 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I loved it, its perfect for the end of the old chapter. I always wondered about the Professor glad to know I wasn't alone in thinking the wrong one slid. u should have been one of the writers esp since u did a better job then they did. Im in the middle of the 5th season and of course not very happy with the way they ruined the show. All they had to do was allow Quinn and Collin to find Remy, Wade, Maggie, the Profsr, and their parents then get the wepon to defeat the Kromag's on Remy, Wade, and the Profrs's world, and other worlds. If the show has to end that would be (my perfect ending), but I would luv for another few seasons to air (if u would be one of the writer and Jerry stays ) i'd keep watching it, as i'm a loyal fan of Sliders and sure miss it. Thanks hope to see more in the future from u.
AlexAvalon chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Oh. My. Goodness.

That was epic.

Amazing, fantastic, I could go on.

If only if only, the actual series had gone like that. Right now I can hardly bring myself to finish the fifth season. But this, has lifted my spirits some.

I loved all this, the plot as whole. You have the same style of writing as myself, mostly action. That in itself has some advantages and disadvantages. But for fanfictions it's usually okay. Less descriptive writing about the character's surroundings because those who watch the show will have an idea already. Anywho, just YES!

You seemed to have captured the characters personalities fairly well. Maybe even given them the depth that I wish the show would have given them. I disagree on some words that you wrote Quinn having said. But in my head I attribute that to the fact that his emotions are on rampage after having been held back for so long. That's just my theory, never mind me.

Always had kind of hoped they had the wrong Professor. Now they just need Remmy! Glad that you're set on getting the old gang back together.

Anywho, rather well written despite numerous punctuation and spelling errors. Enjoyable none the less! Just great! Wonderful! I can't wait to read the rest of your stories. Keep it up!
Mahande3 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Great story however as a few people mentioned in the previous reviews mentioned, there are some finer points. With any story that runs parallel to an existing timeline you have to explain a few things. The first being wade's appearance in a season 5 episode as basically a human sliding machine. Just thought I'd point that out to give you ideas and point you in the right direction.

P.S.: Collin DID say brother every other sentence in the series, so the dialogue is perfect.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Great story. I really liked it. I think this could have happened. I mean it's totally not unplausable. The only thing I was unsure of was Quinn's attempted suicide. I just don't see him as that sort of person. And with the professor thing...him showing up as a spirit is not all the farfetched in Sliders. Just look at the water witch episode. One thing I noticed is Colin said "brother" every other sentence. All around, great story. I'm hoping that the other two stories you wrote are also Sliders stories.
Tonica chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Very interesting. I can tell that you're much more clear on all the facts, than I am. It's been so long since I saw the series. Great idea about the professor...