Reviews for The List
staceycj chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Loved it. Perfectly Dean. Perfectly.
printandpolish chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
My eyes are a little full of tears, too. Thanks for sharing this, it's wonderful.
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
I loved this. It's one of those stories you read and suddenly realize you're smiling.

Loved Dean's 'To Do' list - so very Dean.

As for The Bucket List- haven't seen it; now I don't need to. I know I'd prefer this version.
alphabet chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Oh, sweet and clever, I loved it! Sam's addition at the end was especially touching.
Crimson1 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
So I'm making the rounds, like a good reciprocating authoress, and this story of yours is PERFECT. I love gen fics that capture the brothers JUST RIGHT. Makes me glad you're not usually a slash girl. I stray from the Supernatural section usually because of the Wincest. THEY'RE BROTHERS, damn it! SO this is nice. Of to read some more. ;-) I'm going to try and finish the next chapter tonight, but no promises.
lunasgathering39 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Ok, I'll try this again. I tried to review once before. The site kept timing out on me. Here's your Winchester smile!

This was a wonderful story, so very Winchester. You got both boys just right. I loved your explanation for why Dean couldn't go to their mother's grave. It makes perfect sense he would think that way. He takes the blame for so much in their crazy lives. I also loved Sam's addition to the list.

I think we all support the writers. There wouldn't be a show without them. They definitely deserve their fair share for such great work. Now we need to cross our fingers when the SAG contracts are up in June. There is also no show without Jensen and Jared.
KnightGuardian chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
thats so like Sam...
Kalira of the flames chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Great story. Hidden Dean angst is the best there is since he doesn't wear his heart on his sleeve like Sam.

Definately loved the items on the list. "Eat pie at least once everyday." Hah.

The Nascar was cute too. I like the idea of Dean finally not feeling guilty to indulge himself anymore since he made the deal.
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
That was lovely. Really in character - you could 'hear' their voices in your head - and it was so touching. I like the way there was no neat answer to the whole deal issue (as it's not exactly a fixable solution until we know how they are going to sort it out) but I also liked that they didn't get into a fight about it.

The final item added to Dean's list was just a perfect touch too. I for one refuse to believe that Dean won't be around to cross that one off his list ;)

Fantastic job - thanks for sharing!
duckllingswan chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
omg -clutches heart- this was amazing. i was in full out aww moments with this one. and the end. Absolutely perfect.

I loved this so much. thanks for posting it. it made me happy. :D
rower4life chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
I liked it. The boys stayed in character and had a nice bonding moment. It didn't get to sappy which was nice. You stuck to Winchester style.
HollyBush chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Well...you almost made me cry. And yeah, that's pretty rare.
Isabellec chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
I join you in damning the Writers' Strike while at the same time supporting them.

Just loved this story, the characterizations are bang on and the subject matter on every Supernatural fan's mind.
Moneysister chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
I love this.

First I was a bit unsure whether to read it or not, because I've seen some 'list' fics before and well.. not so good.

But this one is truly great, I love how you managed to show both boys' emotions and Sam adding that last point.

A fic that brings the good kind of tears to my eyes is a good fic. :D
catnthecradle chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
This was just perfect, you had both boys voices exactly right & you made it poignant without becoming too "chick flicky". Also, for me personally, as soon as I read the reason why Dean couldn't visit his Mom before, I joined Sam in being stunned by my stupidity *hits desk with head*. I will definitely be keeping an eye out for your future fics.
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »