Reviews for The List
catnthecradle chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
This was just perfect, you had both boys voices exactly right & you made it poignant without becoming too "chick flicky". Also, for me personally, as soon as I read the reason why Dean couldn't visit his Mom before, I joined Sam in being stunned by my stupidity *hits desk with head*. I will definitely be keeping an eye out for your future fics.
CCWhite chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Great little fic. Loved the list, it really sounds like Dean. Nice job.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
I think that was really good and I loved your 11th item.
Phyllis L. Loafman chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Okay, that's two of these dang things that I've read this morning and both of them had me in tears.

Great list...so Dean. Some sad, some fun, yet the last one is so unacheivible and Dean is crazy to even try, but try he must...as much for himself as Sam.

I love number 11 and can't wait to see the end of the 'deal'. I just hope we see it this year. We suffered through the end of season one, luckily they tied up season two, but season three is quickly turning into another cliffhanger of major proportions.

Thanks for the story. I totally enjoyed it.
lostatc chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
I really liked this. I would, of course, have my own ideas of what Dean would want but you did a great job of coming up with a great list. Thanks.
kogsy21 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
I really enjoyed this! And I LOVED Sam's addition. Perfect! Thanks for posting.
jensenfan4ever chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
That was awesome! aw
poisonivykiss chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
A Winchester Smile on a Sunny Day, this was lovely!
rodney215 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
That was really, really good. Well done.
Storylover28 chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
good story. i really enjoyed it!

Unfortunately the writers strike is going to affect supernatural alot...they are taking it off the air! Feb. 28 is it's last day...the show Reaper is taking it's place. You can go here and sign a petition to keep it on the air...
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3