Reviews for Forever Young
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Awwwwww! I really liked that one. I am never against Hermione and one of the mauraders. I just don't like the idea of it happening while she is in the Harry Potter timeline and still in school. I just adore Remus and there is something about him and Hermione that just clicks. : )
MrsGables chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
OOOOOOHHHHHHHH, THE FEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLSSSSSSSS!
SwomeeSwan chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
That was utterly lovely, loved it!
Kind Baudelaire chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This is so romantic :)
swim-with-sharks chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I don't know what it is about your Remus/Hermione stories that always leaves me sighing contentedly and wishing, for the hundreth time, that J.K. Rowling had chosen to go this way. This was perfect. From the way it started, with Remus getting ready to marry her, to the flashbacks, to the ending. I absolutely loved it and I can't wait for more Remus/Hermione stories from you.
stgulik chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Thanks for treating my OTP with such respect and tenderness.
lkwhfwui chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
WOOOOO LOVED IT! GREAT JOB! D
Pharies chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I lvoed this. You did a really good job with it. I mean you wrote it well, and it was a great story. I really enjoyed reading that. Thank you for the story. Reading something that truly makes me smile is waht ineeded right now. I really am glad I found this.

~Tori
Cassie-D1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
i love it!
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Yay! *jumps up and down* I always love it when Remmy's happy. Always.
Artemis942 chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Aww Sirius was always my favorite, but at your hands I love Remus just as much, or even more. As I sit here, reading your fiction instead of studying for my AP exams, I can't help but marvel at how well you write. You bring out the character's true emotions and feelings. In less than 10,0 words you create an entire world. I enjoy reading your work.
MorgansGurl chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
This was a wonderful story, I loved how you wrote it. Oh, you just had me as much in love with the characters as Hermione was in love with Remus. Just to darn adorable. Utterly breath-taking, you wrote it so well.

Keep on writing :)
mariakay chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
amazing job once agian. you are so talented.

btw; when are you updating the werewolf tamer?

I SERIOUSLY REREAD THAT THING ABOUT TEN TIMES:]

so you need to update please
remuslives chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
that was wonderful! it was really beautiful, full of emotion without over-dramatising it.
Jenn Hoffmann chapter 1 . 1/20/2008