Reviews for Forever Young
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 2/12
Love Remus happiness!
HGRHfan35 chapter 1 . 2/5
Probably one of the best one-shots of Remus/Hermione on here. Awesome.
Sundaegirl99 chapter 1 . 1/1
Oh this is so sweet!
Kieri J. Krycek chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
So good. But, this has always been my favorite 'ship in all the HP 'verse, so...kudos.
guilt-or-sadness-idk chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
I am genuinely surprised that she was able to wait six months
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Awwwwww! I really liked that one. I am never against Hermione and one of the mauraders. I just don't like the idea of it happening while she is in the Harry Potter timeline and still in school. I just adore Remus and there is something about him and Hermione that just clicks. : )
sweetcerealkiller chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
OOOOOOHHHHHHHH, THE FEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLSSSSSSSS!
SwomeeSwan chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
That was utterly lovely, loved it!
Kind Baudelaire chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This is so romantic :)
swim-with-sharks chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I don't know what it is about your Remus/Hermione stories that always leaves me sighing contentedly and wishing, for the hundreth time, that J.K. Rowling had chosen to go this way. This was perfect. From the way it started, with Remus getting ready to marry her, to the flashbacks, to the ending. I absolutely loved it and I can't wait for more Remus/Hermione stories from you.
stgulik chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Thanks for treating my OTP with such respect and tenderness.
lkwhfwui chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
WOOOOO LOVED IT! GREAT JOB! D
Pharies chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I lvoed this. You did a really good job with it. I mean you wrote it well, and it was a great story. I really enjoyed reading that. Thank you for the story. Reading something that truly makes me smile is waht ineeded right now. I really am glad I found this.

~Tori
Cassie-D1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
i love it!
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Yay! *jumps up and down* I always love it when Remmy's happy. Always.