Reviews for Hinata's Reasons
Eliza Sunny chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I love the "carving his or her name on my arms" yay that is the cuttest thing i have ever read!
ImCutePoison chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
So CUTE!
Black Rae of Darkness chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
I don't have any criticism, plus I'd probably be too afraid to say anything if I did.

I could see Neji being so thick headed he would assume she was in love with someone else. Though he never considered that Lee started with an 'L'. Which is cute! 0

You captured their personalities, yet you were still able to twist it just right for this story. Bravo!

Cutting someone's name into your skin deeply would hurt, I wrote "Hiei" on my ankle some years ago. I can't say anything bad about cutting, because I have only be cut free for around a month if that. It is one thing that is hard to stop, I once managed to stop for a year. You don't wanna hurt that right? What is my point? The point is that I cringed when I saw she was a cutter. (I'm talking like Shino now...lol)I could identify with her more, so much, I reread it.

Anyways! I'll leave you be for now.

black rae of darkness
Quiet Indifference chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
That was simply beautiful! Hinata and Neji are my utmost favorite couple! Thank you for writing this wonderful story!
Tsun-sama chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
OMG! THIS IS SO SWEET!
bitter-sweet91 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
aw that was so sweet I love it!
Rogue Daffodil chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Nice job. I liked it. Too bad poor Hinata was cutter, though. But, Neji made up for it by carving her name into his own arm. Sweet and angsty, my favorite combination. _
Gaarazlilmiss chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Really good, even though I thought cutting her skin seemed a bit extreme, but still good. You switched up point of view in one part, when she said "Did he mean that? Did he mean that I was more than his cousin that I meant more to him than that?" I think she was thinking, was she? Or was she the narrator at that part? If she was narrating, that should be changed because the rest of the story wasn't in her POV. Still loved it though, you did good work here. Simple, sweet, and it ended well, without me harrasing you to make a sequel or something. Again, good job.

Gaarazlilmiss
hushedthoughts chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
that was really good! i loved it! it was sad but that was to be expected sbecuse you did say it was angst but it had a happy/sad ending i liked it alot...
winterkaguya chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
i think its beautiful...nice work there