Reviews for The Regicide
snolike chapter 47 . 10/20/2014
Excellent. F'ren reminds me a bit of Bernard Cornwell's Sharpe.
Debby chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I don't usually comment on Chapter 1, but this is one of the best Fall stories I've ever read. I love the not so perfect bronze rider as well as all the other flawed characters you've touched on. Your descriptions are chilling and vivid! Looking forward to the rest of the story!
wendums chapter 47 . 3/19/2014
Amazing. Thank you for sharing this wonderful world with us
lynda.key1 chapter 47 . 3/19/2014
Oh no, thank you for creating such an amazing story! What an adventure! My emotions have been thoroughly worn out and so glad they ended on such a high note. Yay for F'ren and Rahnis together and their mini-me on it's way! I think she will impress a brown. And if she's anything like her father I pity the weyrling trainer.
wendums chapter 46 . 3/18/2014
I tried to imagine the paradox if they had not gone back in time and both dragons and riders landed safe in their own time. My brain was in knots. Once again I applaud your writing talent. Now to the epilogue tomorrow, Many Thanks
Styxamix chapter 47 . 3/18/2014
Thanks for this story. I did not see Sh'vek ending that way. Although I did see something with him and Vallenka. (Maybe powermad?) When he insisted on going back to "save' his son, did he already know that it was his fault or did that manifest when he was trying to change their visual?

Again, thanks for the great story and I can't wait for you to throw another one out.

Styx
wendums chapter 45 . 3/18/2014
Cor blimey. You have a remarkable talent for descriptive writing. I am transported to the events your tale tells off. Must go now as I wish to get to the next chapter asap. Thanks
Scarlet Pimpernel00 chapter 47 . 3/18/2014
I can't believe this is ended! I love it so much! Thank you so much for writing this!
Thank goodness F'ren got what he wanted all along. It makes a happy ending!
Aluryss chapter 47 . 3/18/2014
This was wonderful. Kept me on the edge of my seat and I couldn't put it down. Read the whole thing in two days. Didn't want it to end!
Mantlady chapter 47 . 3/18/2014
This tale of yours would make a fine opera, though managing the sets would be a challenge. I kept hearing arias in some of the scenes:)
Thank YOU for the passionate talent and the chance to enjoy your works, and for the skill that had this reader lost in another world.
Mantlady chapter 46 . 3/17/2014
Oho. Well crafted. There's one small niggling point :) that is purely technical: I apply the numbweed (either 2% lidocaine gel, or 20% benzocaine) BEFORE scrubbing the dirt out. Less danger of road tattoo, as the patient allows firmer and more thorough cleansing. I've also used leftover injectable 'caines just squirted on, for the locals at home;). Also fellis to me is the Pern version of either opium, or more recently, Fentanyl.
Good bye, Sh'rek, you dreck. You will not be mourned.
kristy.johnston.2010 chapter 46 . 3/17/2014
Wow! ThankYou.
lynda.key1 chapter 46 . 3/17/2014
So glad F'ren is free of Sh'vek! Now he can truly live and take joy in life. Waiting is not a problem now. And with Audrealle accepting the reality of their situation hopefully Dilvith will too.

I actually mourn Sh'vek, and Ormaith. As a parent I would do anything to save my child. I can't imagine the guilt he was going through knowing he was the actual cause of his son's death. At least he is at peace now.
PurpleDoubt chapter 45 . 3/16/2014
I have almost nothing to say. I just don't know what I could say, aside that this is perfect.
It really is. I'm sad about the boy, though. I've been sad and angry and shocked and I have read a lot of stories by great authors on here, yet ... I am always astonished at the talent some show. Like you. You are obviously very talented. I can't wait to find out all that'll happen next!
lynda.key1 chapter 45 . 3/16/2014
Tense yes but so much relief to have so many of them back alive. So Sh'vek would have gone back anyway, and if the others hadn't been there also... But it's done. I can breath again. Here's hoping for happiness for F'ren. He deserves it so much.