Reviews for Broken Secrets and Forgotten Memories
Lunar Cresta chapter 12 . 4/5/2011
I was quite enjoying this story, but it seems to be ended for now. That is too bad.

Well, it was good and fun while it lasted. I like the character interactions.

It was a good job :)
Sharpi chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Addictive reading. Thanks for this great story.
Amy chapter 11 . 12/6/2010
Love it, more please!
Nicholai Jones chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Why is their no updates to this. Continue this man! Don't leave it hanging.
Techno Skittles chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
Me again! I thought this chapter was great and I only spotted one thing that really bothered me. It doesn't take three hours to travel ten miles. In fact, cars can go way faster than that. My only advice is to extend the miles so the hours make sense. You'll probably ignore this, but I just had to get that off my chest.
Techno Skittles chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
I like it, I really do. I'm not sure whether you read the book or watched the movie (perhaps both?). But since I've only seen the movie, Robert seems off to me. Probably because I keep thinking of him as Will Smith and it didn't seem that he acted this way in the movie. Idk. Don't pay attention to me. Just keep writing it the way you are.
XBrokenInHalfX chapter 10 . 7/30/2010
OMFG WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED. YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS RIGHT NOW. DON'T STOP, PLS WHAT HAPPENED TO ROBERT! I HAVE TO KNOW!
TheViolentFemme chapter 10 . 1/11/2010
OMG please finish this I love this story!
electrogirl88 chapter 9 . 11/21/2009
This story is really good. I wish you would update it.
lily chapter 9 . 7/30/2009
i love so... You can't stop here!
thedruidprincess chapter 9 . 5/16/2009
awesome!

cant wait for more!

update soon!
MadisonMckenzie264 chapter 9 . 1/27/2009
Oh My Gosh! That was so intense! Ah! Please update soon! Great job!

-SavingOurAnimals-
MissUrbanWriter chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Mean cliffhanger, eh? But the opportunity was too good to resist. I myself don't know what I'm going to write for the next chappie but I have an inkling. I will give you two hints that will keep my faithful readers (all of you) something to mull over while I'm typing up the tenth chapter (if that's the next chapter I'm on).

Darkness and Death.

Those are the hints and now, decide.
x.Shadowz Arrow.x chapter 9 . 1/19/2009
Argh!

I am so happy that this story is back on. whop!

Oh my god! What happened! I hope everything's gonna be ok...
supernaturalobbsessed chapter 9 . 1/19/2009