Reviews for Cover Up: The City of Lost Freedom
Cruelest Sea chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
(Just started) Oooh this is fantastic! You've really nailed the 80s feel, just awesome!

I also need to look at the other stories you've written for fandoms I don't know..I find so many new fandoms through fanfiction.:P
Ellmarr chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
you realize that the actor that played Mac accidently killed himself during the show. I miss JEH he was a great guy
Jake Crepeau chapter 11 . 10/3/2008
I never got to see Cover Up; it was on when I was at work. You did a great job explaining the premise and who everybody was. From this story, I see I missed out on a good show.

Wow, all those NYC references-Freedom Tunnel, the BQE-Never knew exactly *where* Freedom Tunnel was, but I'd heard of it. Part of the old pedestrian tunnel system...

Oh, here we go with the kid out the window again! *LOL* From PB&J we go to M&M! ;D ;D ;D
VoyagersFan chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
This story deserves it's own category in the TV-SHOWS section. So LISTEN-UP the COVER-UP Category and move it to it NOW PLEASE!
VoyagersFan chapter 11 . 2/24/2008
A great ending to a fabulous story! I loved the reference to the Kermit the Frog stationary. It was the icing on the cake so to speak. Well, Mrs Bogg, what's next?
VoyagersFan chapter 10 . 2/24/2008
Watch out for the BIG MAC ATTACK from the tall guy wearing the Burger King Crown! LOL! Gretchykins and Mackiepoo, c'mon please, you're killing me here! First Chinese, now German, wow, a multilingual Mac. Impressive, indeed! What an action-packed chapter and a catchy title too.
VoyagersFan chapter 9 . 2/24/2008
The reference to Mama's family and Mac being Bubba's brother (BTW, I absolutely loved that show!) was fabulous! I laughed so hard at this, tears began to flow. Mac speaks fluent Chinese? I'd have never guessed. Oh my, they are going to lace the food at the benefit with the virus, and cause the revolving restaurant to spin out of control as well, oh my what evil. Evil...pure and incarnate.
VoyagersFan chapter 8 . 2/24/2008
I can't believe these guys, they wrap Gretchen in plastic wrap and hang her from a meat hook inside a freezer to freeze to death. What a bunch of uncaring thugs. You outdid yourself with this chapter! Great writing and an ingenious twist to the plot.
VoyagersFan chapter 7 . 2/24/2008
Another tense moment, Mac got out of there just in the nick of time. Where did you come up with POPS? He is absolutely true to life and hilarious. OMG they got Gretchen, and my heart is racing from the tension!
VoyagersFan chapter 6 . 2/24/2008
Your description of the Freedom Tunnel in this chapter as well as chapter 2 is quite vivid and detailed. I take it you must have visited it at some point. "PrettyBoy", Mac just can't seem to shake his model image! LOL! Great dialogue between Dani and Henry. Once again you nailed it the first time. You just had to pull at the heartstrings by introducing Maddie, didn't you?
VoyagersFan chapter 5 . 2/24/2008
OMG what a devious plot! Where DID you come up with this one? I would have never suspected this at all. You sneakly little writer you! LOL! Love the 'hunk of the month' tease, hilarious! I also would love to have seen Mac dressed up as a bum.
VoyagersFan chapter 4 . 2/24/2008
Ok, Mac's going to grab a couple of hot-dogs for lunch and a pretzel with mustard? Wonder where you got those ideas from, huh? LOL! What an edge of the seat moment with the stalker chasing after Billie and Gretchen. Looks as if Mac's got it bad for Gretchen. Whatever's in that vial must be like liquid gold, the bad guys are certainly pulling out all the stops to get it back.
VoyagersFan chapter 3 . 2/24/2008
Gretchen's outburst of emotions scene was absolutely terrific. Loved Mac's forceful, yet loving support of his colleague. The reference to Denny's and the "wooden shoes' joke was

priceless! What a chapter!
VoyagersFan chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
Well, you just had to do it didn't you? I just can't believe it! And on the first try too! LOL! I was pondering writing a Cover-Up fanfic, but how could I ever top this?

What a beginning of a story! You've nailed the Mac and Dani relationship with such ease. The dialogue was perfect and I could picture them vividly in my mind with their conversation

and banter amongst themselves. Ok, 'fess up, you are really a professional writer, right! LOL! What an idea, the mystery of the Blue Serum...oh...creepy! Great work!
DaynaWayna chapter 11 . 2/11/2008
OMG! PUSHING THE CHEVY? Denny's! cheep cheep! ::cackles:: WOMAN! ROFLMBO again! Geeze! :D

But what's a BQE?

(Dayna is currenly incapacitated by laughter at all the odd-ball jokes and one liners. Crisco, tan in a can, easybake/mancake were the worst. She may never recover)

Aw... Lovely ending! OMG if I had to endure ONE MORE JOKE..! GAWD! LOL! and I'm at work too! Do you know how hard it is to laugh when you have to stay quiet! Gads woman! :p

But I truly enjoyed this story. You're an awesome writer. :D Great Job my dear. :)