Reviews for Death's Vow
Shattering chapter 1 . 2/28
Well, if he is so motivated this time around, why is he dead last? Kinda big plothole if I ever saw one... it doesn't make any sense. Could you please explain I would really like to know what author thought when he wrote this.
Laud de Saturno chapter 7 . 2/17
Debo decir que durante estos 7 capítulos he estado... es dificil catalogar mis emociones, en el sexto capítulo aunque intente contener el llantó aun así se me escaparon algunas lagrimas.
Es la primera vez que me encuentro con una historia de este crossover que cambia tanto la personalidad de Naruto, o mejor ducho las contienen, las relacionadas a retos que terminan con el como reencarnación o similares son asuntos completamente diferentes, realmente espero seguir viendo como continuas está historia
ErikaSkurina chapter 2 . 12/7/2015
I don't want to sound bad or anything, but you really need to decide about Naruto.
One minute he is a cold-hearted bastard who would't care if he kills someone, and the other one he is crying like a little school girl over a boy.
At the start of the story, i really liked it, with strong and cold Naruto, they don't describe them like this enymore- really good-, but then you put Junko (who I might say, i don't like. Don't be mad, but i actually hate when a OC is a bigger part of the story. Right at the start- when she start digging around Narutos stuff- i started to hate her. People like her who don't care about personal space, and whats to know everthing about someone who doesn't want to share, its truthfully anoying and i don't like that kind of people. I skipped every part where she was, because i like more when characters who are actually a part of the story show up and something about them. But now, thats only my opinion. Don't mind me.)
I stop reading at the chapter 5, because, well, its started to became a llitle bit boring.
I didn't read whole chapter so i don't know what happends after, but i just couldn't bring myself to read it.

Now, i don't want to sound rude and like a hater, I actually really like your writing. You don't have mistakes and your descriptions are pretty good, something allot of storys don't have.

One more time, this is only my opinion, so please leave me be.

Allot of it together, writing, description, Naruto - REALLy good.
Just decide between will Naruto be a cold- hearted person or a little coward who is crying every time someone is hurt, or when he thinks about the past.
Shattering chapter 4 . 11/1/2015
You know that he wouldn't have been questioned and just thrown into the Maggots Nest. They even did that to graduates who had questionable motives.
AfterlifeXD chapter 7 . 7/5/2015
Love it can't wait for next chapter
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 7 . 2/22/2015
Well isn't that rank just full of double meanings and irony.
maymay85985 chapter 7 . 12/26/2014
i wanna see if naruto will get his memories back! please, please update soon! i can't wait any longer!
EzVibe chapter 7 . 10/17/2014
Why are most of the good ones unfinished
XPGamer chapter 7 . 9/15/2014
I hope when, if, you come back to this you do a time-skip. Maybe have Naruto being shown with a new rank (maybe even a new division; Junkp still being his second) and show some brief flashbacks to: his reaction to the ironic rank in 4th division; Junko's rise in infamy alongside Naruto in the Gotei 13; Naruto's mysteriousness being tested and observed by the other captains; Soifon's further interactions with Naruto after he left her division. The story could pick back up with Ichigo and hang appearing in Soul Society.
The Random Human chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
REally good fic! Love the ending of this chapter, and the whole chapter! Please post more1!
kanazak chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
Really enjoyed reading this, despite it being a bit darker than I generally prefer. Would love it if you were to come back and continue it!
Lord Sigfry chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
LOL your Naruto sucks.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
supert history
ilovenaruto6 chapter 7 . 4/3/2014
aww are there no more updates?
it was so good :D
but i was a bit sad with the dark naruto T_T
please update :D if u have time... XD