Reviews for By My Side
InuYasha's Kagome chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
I kinda love - hate this fanfic... I men It was okay and all when Kagome was dying and saying her love for Inuyasha b UT when Kikyo came into the picture it just made me wanna go like my profile picture and get kikyo...although what's done is done I guess,...
A-game chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
This is a kinda a love-hate rate... love because of the Drama and Angst that was in Kagome's Death and hate because the hoe got our man! Don't take this personal, trust me i'm just one of those idiots that don't know much, so keep doing what you do and make inu/kag stories and we'll all be happy!
A-game chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Danmit! You gave me the tiniest of hopes that Kagome was back and alive...then crushed it with that bitchs face...so mean...
Lissome Dalliance chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
... Wow ... I can't tell you how completly speechless and dumbstruck I am right now!
You actually got me bawling like a baby... I mean have you realized what you have here? It's a piece of art honey! It's so confusing and yet so beautiful to watch it unfold, even if it doesn't take you more than a few minutes to read... I've always loved angsty stories, but in the end I always opt for the happy ending, and it's very hard to change my opinion in what's a "good ending". Well, you blew me away! It's hard to believe that you were able to transmit such strong emotions with just a few thousand words or so...and please don't take it the wrong way I just think you did an amazing job!
I don't even have to encourage you to keep going, I'm sure you know of the talent you have in your hands :)
Now about the story... Inuyasha killing Kagome for Kikyou... well before reading your story you could never EVER sell me on that! I mean it just wouldn't work! And I'm pretty sure that if I try to read something along these lines again, I wouldn't buy it! But you forced my mind to make an excuse for your writting :) It was just magnificent! I can't believe I've been reading fanfiction for about a year now and I never truly appreciated you work!
Extraordinário!
Hater of angshater chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Wow. That angshater person seemed really insane, right? I mean, using ALL CAPS and no real grammar? Plus he/she seems to hate everything about Inuyasha so why is that person even reading Inuyasha fanfics? And if the username is angshater (which I assume he/she meant angst instead of angs, person can't even spell right..) then why the hell is he/she (let's call he/she "it") reading a story under the classification of angst?

What an idiot. If I were you I would have deleted that review, the fact that you didn't is shocking to me.

I enjoyed this story. I like how everyone was in character. Kagome can be too selfless and pure sometimes, which is why it's hard for me to think of her as a real person. I can't believe there is someone really like her out there.

Anyway, awesome job.
kmplease chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I hate Inuyasha! But I love your stories, I have to write not one of my favorites. But Kagome's love for Inuyasha makes the romantic sap it me cry!
Foayasha chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Humm, what to say about this one shot. I am surprised that I wasn’t upset when I finished reading. Not that I like what happened, but it just seemed like an honest representation. I enjoyed reading the different scenes, his memories and thoughts. Kagome was beautiful, and tragic. She is beautiful in her pure love, and a little insane for it too.

I really think that you have a good way of bringing out Kagome’s true love for Inuyasha. She is willing to do anything for him, and he didn't even realize it. Too bad Inuyasha's such an idiot, not being able to make a real choice, and suffering for it. With that love story someone always suffers.

I enjoyed reading this. I love a story that can really make you think afterwards, and bring out real emotions in the reader. Nice work.
LunaP chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
i really liked this story

kagome is so sweet she'd give up anything for inuyasha

i was almost in tears reading this story

simply amazing

: ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : )
angshater chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
THATS WHY I HATE KIKYO LOVERS WITH AN EVEN GREATER PASSION THAN I DO THE STUPID MIKO BITCH AND ALWAYS TRY TO JUSTIFY THESE TWO MORALLY BANKRUPT PIECES OF SHIT .HERES TO YOU DISENCHANTER!AND THEIR PATHETIC SELABSORBED RELATIONSHIP .HERES TO YOU TAKAHASHI!ITS LIKE KAGOME HAS NO SOUL OR FEELINS OF HER DOESNT EXIST ONLY FOR THE SAKE OF INUSHIT'S HAS NO RIGHT TO PLAY WITH HER LIFE BOTH IN THE STORY AND THE BEING OKAY WITH DIEING FOR MR ASSHOLE DISTURBED ME AS DID HER RETURNING TO HIM IN THE LIKE ONE OF YOUR OTHER REVIEWERS SAID IM SAD THAT TWO UNDESERVIN MURDERERS ARE GOING TO HAVE A HAPPY LIFE.I HOPE KAGOME'S BEREAVED FAMILY AND FREINDS BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THE BASTARDS WEAK ASS
Desenchanter chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I really liked this. The way the story was unexpected to me. I liked how it was written, too. Oh, and always a plus, everyone seemed to be in character-including Kikyou, which always makes me happy.

Great job.
Mika chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Kagome's too kind, too forgiving. But I guess that's what love does to some people. This is a great story, but really sad. I really like it! _
inukag-lover1600 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
aww...so sad.

stoopid Inuyasha, killed Kaggie.

argh! stopid Kikyo for coming back from the friggin' dead!
inujenzy chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
omg i cried when i read this..i caught cold seed lol if u kno what that means but the good for the bastard caz he killed her :( lol
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
good story
ugh1 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
I admire your attempt at Inuyasha and Kikyo.

I liked how you presented the falling tears with a mere "drip" rather than "and silver droplets of purity slid around down her nose."

LOL., that's something cheesy crap I would put.

I liked it :]