Reviews for Homecoming
Guest chapter 13 . 10/25/2014
good story - glad for the warnings so can skip and still enjoy the story - is there a sequal with Jen's return?
bailey1ak chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
The needle tree was a fun moment, but Ronon's concern for Jennifer as well as the sweet scenes in the Jumper were the ones that made me smile.
bailey1ak chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
Another great chapter... my favorite in this chapter though is Teyla, she is written so well. Her line - "I simply do not understand. Tell me again what happened." - is so perfectly Teyla.
bailey1ak chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
I love how you write the moments with the team. They are so in character that I get swept up in the story.
bailey1ak chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
Great scenes with Rodney and his new gadget... so in character for him. The ending with Ronon hopping down and running through the gate both surprised me and made me laugh.
SeNedra chapter 13 . 8/4/2011
I really enjoyed this story :) Written long time ago but still so great! Both Ronon and Jennifer are descibed well here, I loe your way of seeing the characters.
hifield chapter 13 . 8/4/2011
No, no, no, no, no ... it can't be over already! What happened? Was it a long recovery? Did they let her go back to Atlantis? Did she ever get to see Ronon again? Will he go to Earth to demand her return? Too many questions.

I think the only fair thing would be for you to write a few more chapters for this story ... PLEASE!
hifield chapter 12 . 8/4/2011
Great chapter - love the double tracking devices.
hifield chapter 11 . 8/4/2011
It would seem our sexy Sadedan is fully recovered!
hifield chapter 10 . 8/4/2011
Another great chapter.
hifield chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
Evan Lorne ... What? nice action chapter - need to run to the next chapter.
hifield chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
Very good story line - need to hurry to the next chapter to see what happens.
hifield chapter 7 . 8/4/2011
Very steamy! Nice to see he recovered quickly from the virus - lol
hifield chapter 6 . 8/4/2011
Good chapter ... nice touch to add the Wraith. I must say, Ronon seems to have a keen sense of smell!
hifield chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
Very good chapter ... good action.