Reviews for Ichigo vs Kira
Hollow B chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This story is awesome about ichigo and light (KIRA) the only thing that could make this story more interesting is if ichigo goes HOLLOW ICHIGO on light that would be cool and if Kenpachi were in the story and he fight's the other shinigami's Rem and Ryuk because iI mean Kenpachi love's to fight right now that would be awesome and cool
FanfictionWeebl chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Awesome. Pure Awesome. ;)
BobtheBob chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Awesome pure awesome ;)
DragonKnight15 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
When you have the most dangerous serial killer in all times having his chance to make his new world, it takes one person who can stop him... a orange hair cool guy with a giant sword and his name is Ichigo Kurosaki! I have to say I enjoy it... but this is a Crossover... so it goes in the crossover side, btu it doesn't matter.

I love this whole thing... but you didn't space all those many words that I was going crazy! I did enjoy it though. Even the finisher when Ichigo stab Light's head for not only trying to kill him which he couldn't but also trying to kill everyone too and even stood up for how even though there is evil... people can change and others are not guilty! For that... Light goes to Hell as he grins evilly like always. If Ichigo could beat him, the Aizen goes down next! Great story!
Shanethewritter chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Those who haven't seen DN 2 or the anime don't read:

I wrote this because it struck me that the word shinigami was a major plot device in both bleach and death note. I decided to use the events of the second DN movie because (you manga fans would probably want to kill me for this)I believed that the story was better than the manga and anime ending, because it made more sense that L caught Kira instead of his successors. I also had to fill acouple of gaps for what would orignaly happen offscreen.