Reviews for The Prestigious Steed
The Crystal Pen chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
This was very cute. I can totally see this happening.
Mistriss-Nightmare chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
This is one of the best stories I've read so far, please continue! I wanna keep reading your work! )
CHAOTIQUE chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Oh I enjoyed every single part of the fic! I knew that she was going to be some girl in charge of the horses (well, her ancestor at least) I really think that you should write a sequel to this, and see how their relationship evolves! And don't worry about the crack or AU, it was definitively fun to read some parts!
wanderingmusician chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
This is one of the funniest stories I've read in a while. Now every time I go out to ride I'm probably going to imagine my horses talking to me...
Opaque Clarity chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I loved this story to bits - it's original, extremely funny (I would've never thought of /that/... ehem... alternative XD) and has an amazing moral. The end was also very heartwarming. Please write more Assassin's Creed stories! :)
Antoine chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I know I'm reviewing something very old, but I just recently started reading Assassin's Creed fanfiction, and I have not yet finished Assassin's Creed II, so I figured I would start with the oldest works.

This was very nice. I really enjoyed reading about Altaïr from a completely unexpected perspective. I recommend it to fans interested in more light-hearted fare, while still maintaining good balance of humor and respect for the game.
death wish girl chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Very funny story I ever read :D
honeycreatures chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
""Stop!" I scream, holding my 'hands' up. "I am not a horse! I’m a human!""

- - - - -

"I reach down and peck at some grass. Okay, maybe I shouldn’t act THAT natural."

- - - -

""Ancestor!" I scream, and the figure lands directly into a pile of hay on my right. "Oh my god!""

Oh my, I laughed so hard while reading this, especially the parts quoted above. xD

Why doesn't this fic have more reviews? Oh well, I guess a lot of fans are just missing out on a great read.

One of the best AC fics I've read on this site. It was very cute. And gave me a good laugh. It's already been added to my Favourites.

Thank you for the fantastic read.
Mooter chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
-screamed wtf- But it was very well written and creative!
misikoblossom chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
I loved this! I cracked up at least 7 times reading this... very realistic but highly humorous... I enjoyed it! Great writing as well - wonderful descriptions - you do have an eye for detail. :)

Oh, a follow up story would be extremely lovely - hopefully you do decide to go ahead with that. :)
Gabby-Chwan chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
hey! that was great! but if you dont mind me asking... when are you updating the next chapter of complolia...beyblade fic, srry not sure how to speel it.

anyways this was a good one shot, it seems funny to me XD
Devi chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Whoa. That was the best AC story I have read so far! If you would please make another one envolving their relationship I would be ever grateful to you. Ya, it was that good. Especially when you put it through the eyes of a horse instead of just jumping to her ancester. I bet everyone was staring at her like she was a wack job because of all the neighing and whinnying. Once again, this fic is the shiznit!
ellfie chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
That was AWESOME XDD I love horses, have one of my own, and have been riding for years now and working on training my horse- so I definitely understand and fully agree when you say that the horse's are just as much as character's as humans. Heck,if it wasn't for them horses no one would be able to get around as well as they do in the game from place to place, or have the fun of galloping through guards xD Horse's are so taken for granted in AC!

I loved this fic, it was pretty dang funny, and a definitely different- yet amusing and good- idea for the look through a horse's eyes. The horse mind is really amazing, ne? Though when she's talking I picture her talking really really fast and it's hilarious cuz all anyone else hears is a whole bunch of neighing and nickering! Makes them have that "o_O... the heck..?" Kinda look xD

I wouldn't mind reading another fic with Carly! I've read through a good amount of the few (like, 38 i think) Assassin's Creed fics on here now, so it's annoying that all of them only have around 3 chapters (depending on which one you read). I love the idea of the main character being a horse trainer/handler too, so yeah, I say go for it! Also, I think you got the hint of romance in here just right, not a lot, but enough to really make the moment.

Geez I ramble a lot... So thanks for the enjoyable read and good job! *hands cookie*
Aces.and.Spades chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Should you write a story about their relationship? Very much so. This can go in many directions!

I normally don't read crackfics, but I checked this one out for some reason. This is very good! Very original, and very well written. I especially like how Carlyle calls Altair "Ancestor" or "Desmond's Ancestor" My favorite part was when she was scolding him for diving off of the tower. I read it three or four times and couldn't stop chuckling.

Love it.
Ingu chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
lol. That was an incredibly cute story. I loved it, please write more!