Reviews for Only One Model Available
ApritelloForever chapter 10 . 2/16
Bwahahahahaha! I wish I could see the looks on their faces! Great story! Wish there was more. :)
im1an1angel chapter 1 . 11/6/2020
Ok I’ve got to ask, you haven’t answered anyone and this hasn’t been updated in a very long time it’s a great story but I’m worried that you may not have continued it because of health reasons. If so I’m so sorry and I hope you get better. But now on to what I wanted to ask if you don’t plan on continuing this story I wanted to ask if I can do a continuation for it because this cliff hanger is killing me and honestly I could care less about views I’ve just never found a story like this and for it not to be finished physically hurts me so can I please write a continuation for it. I’ll plaster your name on every chapter and link the original too I just don’t want one of my absolute favorite transformers fics to end on a drop like this. I want to see it through and as a fellow writer it’s killing me not doing anything about it. So please can I continue this?
im1an1angel chapter 10 . 9/7/2020
Yo I need a fucking update please it’s been like what 12 years by what it saying. And this is one of my favorite ones don’t stop on me now.
Hz chapter 10 . 4/8/2020
Still a very good read
COCKTAIL lol chapter 10 . 4/3/2020
More! Plz!
KyokoChan chapter 10 . 2/13/2020
Plz oh plz update! This is great! I love your story telling style. I especially love how he’s thrown from being one of the weakest creatures to quite literally one of the strongest in an instant and then forced to deal with the changes and get even strong! So please I need to see him progress and possibly kick a revived Megatron’s ass PLZ!
Nana chapter 10 . 2/12/2020
moreeeeeeee, pleaseeeee
Love chapter 2 . 4/3/2019
OMG! *Burst out laughing* He's Megatron's TWINSY! *Cackles* oh God I can't breathe! I am loving this so far. *Snickers* Mega-twins.
Dragonman0007 chapter 10 . 3/1/2019
Are you gonna add more to this?
Phoenixcatch7 chapter 10 . 2/14/2018
I really love this story! The whole idea is really unique and special, but unfinished. I would love to read another chapter!
Hz chapter 10 . 9/29/2017
Update please
Hz chapter 10 . 9/29/2017
Nice lol
Suzane chapter 10 . 9/28/2017
Awesome!
Mechtogan chapter 9 . 2/20/2017
imagine starscreams face when he finds out that its really sam
TFfangirl11347 chapter 10 . 12/9/2016