Reviews for Fallen
Slytheren-Ryous-girl chapter 11 . 8/24/2011
this made me cry! its so sad but so well written I love your intake on Draco and Snape! 3
Kane chapter 11 . 12/9/2010
au, so sad v_v but I did like it
virus-of-blossoms chapter 11 . 5/31/2010
I'm going to do a mass review...

You made me cry from the very beginning of this story to the end. Severus was so heroic and Draco so broken. And the songs? Well lets say that I know all the words to every song in that album and listening to them whilst reading the story just made me sob harder. Such raw emotion... I love the way how you captured all those feelings. Thank you for sharing such great piece of work with us.
DTDY chapter 11 . 2/10/2010
Beautiful
Bananna18 chapter 11 . 8/3/2009
It's sad that they had to die but i really loved your story, snape would be the perfect fatehr for draco.
TonicRebirth chapter 11 . 7/30/2009
. . .

Dang
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 11 . 7/24/2009
that was perfect! the ending, the way that it was structured, everything! perfect. great job. i really enjoyed this.
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 10 . 7/24/2009
well... the story couldn't get more grim... great job!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 9 . 7/24/2009
you're really good at capturing crazy... which draco certainly is. great chapter!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 8 . 7/24/2009
great chapter. you captured harry perfectly, with all of his gryffindor optimism and hope. loved the contrast between the two personalities!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 7 . 7/24/2009
great chapter!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 6 . 7/24/2009
i love draco's silent bravery in this chapter. very understated. great job.
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 5 . 7/24/2009
great chapter... disturbing, but good. btw, chapter four's title is spelled wrong. It should be immortal with two m's.
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
loved this chapter! it was very abstract, and very expressive.
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 3 . 7/24/2009